Pizza Hut's New Shoes Let You Order Pizza And Pause Live TV

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
Pizza Hut has unveiled the Pie Tops II Sneaker today. Partnering with famed sneaker designer the "Shoe Surgeon" the shoes come in either red, or what colors, and has a button on the tongue to order you a pizza. If that weren't enough there is a button inside the tongue of the other shoe that will pause live TV so that you don't miss anything when your pie gets delivered.

The announcement states that on March 19th Pizza Hut will make 50 pairs of the Pie Tops II available to purchase. So if you really love pizza, and have entirely too much money to spend on silly crap, you can get them at HBX.com.

Similar to last year, the Pie Tops II are equipped with Bluetooth technology that links the shoe to the user's phone and Pie Tops app, allowing them to press a smart button in the shoe's tongue and instantly submit a pizza order. NCAA fans can also call their own time out when their pizza arrives with the new Pie Tops II pause functionality - which links the user's shoe to their TV through applicable cable provider - so they don't miss any of the excitement while getting their hands on oven hot, craveable pizza.

Other than marketing for Pizza Hut, only reason I see anyone thinks about buying these is that they're a shoe collector.

qacR5wB.jpg

Gee, now while you are lifting your butt off your phone in response to butt dialing some poor slob, you will be sneaker ordering a pizza that will show up unexpectedly sometime later.

Gee, now while you are lifting your butt off your phone in response to butt dialing some poor slob, you will be sneaker ordering a pizza that will show up unexpectedly sometime later.

Who doesn't love surprise pizza? :D

Reactions: DF-1
like this
These shoes should have come in velcro. And they should also create a companion accessory Pizza Hut belt with a button that summons someone from Pizza Hut to come over and wipe your ass.

Last edited:
The people that would actually use something like this are the types of people that are too lazy to put on clothes, too lazy to wear shoes, or too lazy to leave the couch.

Meh ... pizza hut has sucked for years. Cheaped out when they moved away from the family-style dine-in "red roof" restaurants complete with bar to the delivery & carryout business model.

Who doesn't love surprise Big Sausage pizza? :D
^^ Fixed ;)

Will these shoes help you run to the bathroom faster to take a shit with napalm diarrhea after eating their pizza:wtf: ?

I remember hearing about this around Dec-Jan. Now its really a thing, huh!?!

Pizza Hut pizza reminds me of calling a friend and having them bake you a Dijorno, then drive it to your house.

Other than marketing for Pizza Hut, only reason I see anyone thinks about buying these is that they're a shoe collector.

There are some serious shoe collectors out there. I never really understood it but, yeah, I've seen people with shelves full of shoes on display in their living area, and there's plenty of celebrities and wealthy folk who also collect them. Jay Leno collects cars, basketball fans collect ridiculous Pizza Hut shoes.

News: Nike make a pizza that can play basketball and pause your ability to understand it.

These shoes won't ever get used. They are making only 50 pairs so most if not all of them will sit in collectors stashes for the rest of their days.

Ok these are retarded
Thing is I do like Pizza Hut pizza....but rarely get it
Over here they are just too fucking expensive

Those look hilarious, and....Do they smell like actual pizza, and not feet??

How long before my dogs figure out every time they step on my shoe they get a pizza? I'll pass.

My squad gonna think this shit be off da hook when we be smokin blunts at TA's crib and I order pizza wif my kicks.

Back