Pixel Has warranty but can't contact previous person to transfer

Hashiriya415

Limp Gawd
Any advice on what to do please. Pixel phone has warranty, but talking to google on phone they want the previous owner to transfer the warranty to me. And I can't reach that person.

I don't know what answer you're exactly seeking here. We can't just get into contact with the previous owner for you or force Google to transfer the warranty to you.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this type of situation. Kinda seems silly they tell me on the phone the warranty is there but that's all. They are saying if I have the order# they will accept that to make the transfer. Or the previous person can do it. So yeah, phone has warranty but I can't use the warranty service :(

My previous phone was a Nexus 6P that I got used on Swappa and it had a speaker that was popping and distorted, so when I did the online chat with Google to RMA it, they just transferred the new owner information to my name without any input from the previous owner. I would think if they would do the same to you if you told them you bought it used somewhere. Obviously it's not lost or stolen or the previous owner would have reported it to their carrier to stop service on it and to blacklist it. I would just keep contacting them until someone can do the same for you as they did for me, but I didn't have to do that since the first person I talked to did it for me. I remember being pleasantly surprised when they told me they would change the phone's registration info to my name without me or the previous owners having to do anything for it.

Any advice on what to do please. Pixel phone has warranty, but talking to google on phone they want the previous owner to transfer the warranty to me. And I can't reach that person.
contact pixel and have them transfer warranty?

Back