pixel 4xl $200 off google or $400 off verizon?

Justintoxicated

[H]F Junkie
I just ordered the pixel 4xl for $200 off at the google store, and then well, added $150 back on for the protection plan. I have been pretty happy with google service when ordering directly through them.

But I see you can also get the carrier locked version of the phone for $400 off but you have to make monthly payments. I have been with verizon for years so Probably not swithcing anytime soon.

Thinking about canceling my order and going for the bootloader / carrier locked version instead?

Yeah, I'd definitely cancel it and order through Verizon if you're not switching carriers or rooting it.

Yeah, I'd definitely cancel it and order through Verizon if you're not switching carriers or rooting it.
I don't think I'm going to but i decided to order it from Google instead anyway (apparently my order didn't go through the other day). I just don't want to deal with payments over two years, carrier locked, extra apps on my phone. Plus I think Google protection plan is better / easier to use and I can do esim when I travel (Although I usually just do Verizon travel plan for $10 a day)

Definitely the right time to get a Pixel if you are to get one.

I would dump Verizon for T-Mobile though and get free iPhone 11’s just for joining.

Definitely the right time to get a Pixel if you are to get one.

I would dump Verizon for T-Mobile though and get free iPhone 11’s just for joining.
I don't think think T mobile has coverage where I work, Verizon barely does.

Back