Pink Gorilla Game store in Seattle

Comixbooks

Fully [H]

Some video that that popped up in random feed. Really amazing to see the number of imports they have. Makes Gamestop look like a Mcdonalds.

I've been there a couple times, it's in the international district near Uwajimaya. Pretty cool place/area.

EDIT: Actually after watching the video, I guess I went to the smaller original store, not the one in the video. Didn't even know they had one in the U District...pretty cool! Might have to check it out next time I'm in the area.

Last edited:
Yeah if I could find a woman with that much videogame brainpower. I guess she just got married.

I've been there a couple times, it's in the international district near Uwajimaya. Pretty cool place/area.

EDIT: Actually after watching the video, I guess I went to the smaller original store, not the one in the video. Didn't even know they had one in the U District...pretty cool! Might have to check it out next time I'm in the area.

Didn't realize you were in the area. I haven't been to either because I don't collect physical games, but it's cool to know stores like these exist. There are a couple in Renton too, but they're tiny in comparison. I did go out looking for Neo Geo hardware at one point, but then I built my MiSTer FPGA and knew it was coming to that.

Didn't realize you were in the area. I haven't been to either because I don't collect physical games, but it's cool to know stores like these exist. There are a couple in Renton too, but they're tiny in comparison. I did go out looking for Neo Geo hardware at one point, but then I built my MiSTer FPGA and knew it was coming to that.

Yep, I work in south Everett but I live quite a bit further north. Still try to make it down to Seattle every once in awhile.

Back