Pink Gorilla Game store in Seattle

Comixbooks

Ignore Me

Some video that that popped up in random feed. Really amazing to see the number of imports they have. Makes Gamestop look like a Mcdonalds.

Armenius

I Drive Myself to the [H]ospital
If you're literally on the opposite corner of the country:

MavericK

Zero Cool
I've been there a couple times, it's in the international district near Uwajimaya. Pretty cool place/area.

EDIT: Actually after watching the video, I guess I went to the smaller original store, not the one in the video. Didn't even know they had one in the U District...pretty cool! Might have to check it out next time I'm in the area.

Last edited:

Comixbooks

Ignore Me
Yeah if I could find a woman with that much videogame brainpower. I guess she just got married.

J3RK

[H]ardForum Junkie
I've been there a couple times, it's in the international district near Uwajimaya. Pretty cool place/area.

EDIT: Actually after watching the video, I guess I went to the smaller original store, not the one in the video. Didn't even know they had one in the U District...pretty cool! Might have to check it out next time I'm in the area.
Didn't realize you were in the area. I haven't been to either because I don't collect physical games, but it's cool to know stores like these exist. There are a couple in Renton too, but they're tiny in comparison. I did go out looking for Neo Geo hardware at one point, but then I built my MiSTer FPGA and knew it was coming to that.

MavericK

Zero Cool
Didn't realize you were in the area. I haven't been to either because I don't collect physical games, but it's cool to know stores like these exist. There are a couple in Renton too, but they're tiny in comparison. I did go out looking for Neo Geo hardware at one point, but then I built my MiSTer FPGA and knew it was coming to that.
Yep, I work in south Everett but I live quite a bit further north. Still try to make it down to Seattle every once in awhile.