Pill That Makes Smart People Dumber

humm - wonder how this would work on someone who THINKS they are smarter then everyone else.....

:D

A relative of mine snuck 3 of these pills into my dinner last night and today I am attending church and starting a new career at a patent law firm.

No a few that drink every evening. One in particular is rather slow and has stated "I drink else I can't sleep"

Yup!

I kind of think the video was poking at Potheads. As a Pothead I do feel offended. All I can say to dispute this is I regularly smoke a bong hoot sit back and enjoy a good book. Can't say that much for a drunk.

No a few that drink every evening. One in particular is rather slow and has stated "I drink else I can't sleep"

Yup!

I kind of think the video was poking at Potheads. As a Pothead I do feel offended. All I can say to dispute this is I regularly smoke a bong hoot sit back and enjoy a good book. Can't say that much for a drunk.

Trying to read your reply makes me wonder if you took a bong hit just before writing it...

It's called "The Democrat Elixir", and they seem to be in unusually large supply these days.

Trying to read your reply makes me wonder if you took a bong hit just before writing it...

Caught me. ;)

Yes I admit I don't have the best writing skills and when at work a department exists which all they do is edit outgoing emails. :cool:

Hell I had too Google "writing" because this spell check couldn't figure out what Google did.
:p

Gee, Tech, troll much? If not, then consider how the majority of college professors and other more "intellectual" types seem to me a bit more liberal in their ways of thought... As the guy in the ad says, if you were dumb, you'd fit right in....

I'd rather not LOL

Out before this wgole thread goes soapbox... just know that some people maybe ARE too smart and try to think for themselves... and should know better than to fall for trolls LOL

PILLS HERE!
images

Oh man, that is funny the best part being is I have had the thought of, "Man these people would be easier to deal with if I was an idiot". :D

You forgot marijuana too.

Wrong.

I've never ever in my life met someone that does stupid things while stoned. Drunk? Sure. But never stoned.

If you know people that do dumb things while stoned it is because they are already dumb. Weed doesn't change your level of intelligence and rational thought like alcohol does.

If you act dumb while stoned then please read my comment above. If you do not act dumb or have never smoked pot then why would say what you said?

Wrong.

I've never ever in my life met someone that does stupid things while stoned. Drunk? Sure. But never stoned.

If you know people that do dumb things while stoned it is because they are already dumb. Weed doesn't change your level of intelligence and rational thought like alcohol does.

That depends on person. Not all people lose themselves and their common sense when drunk.

I think stoners tend to have their own engineering prowess. Leave it up to a pot smoker to become mcgyver when s/he needs something to smoke out of.

Gee, Tech, troll much? If not, then consider how the majority of college professors and other more "intellectual" types seem to me a bit more liberal in their ways of thought...

All you pointed out is that the Pope is Catholic. If an institution has a specific political or cultural bias then of course the most intelligent people in that institution will be also be inclined to that bias. Social acceptance demands no less. Academia is the only place you'll find intelligent people, though it does tend to attract people of liberal mindsets. Tenure has a great deal to do with that I believe. That being said, there are intelligent people of various political and social backgrounds everywhere, just as there are idiots that have equally varied political leanings.

Back