Pictures of your DC rigs

• Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
One of my setups from over a year ago.

upload_2018-5-25_19-24-49.png

IMG_20180527_220428.jpg

Bingo. Installed.

Edit: this is the much smaller heatsink, though. I'm still not sure that my TT spinQ heatsink will fit in the tower.

Edit2: looooooooooooooooool. My other board is a full size... Seems it will not fit ;)

IMG_20180527_222335.jpg

Last edited:
meh.... stock photos of stock systems. Main workstation - Precision T7910. Dual E5-2643v4, 128GB, quad port NVME card with 4 500GB. Nothing else terribly special - unusual case design that I really like though. It has hard drive slots on the other side of the mobo, that is also where the 1100w power supply is located. Also have several servers but those are production machines so generally I'm not using them for DC stuff. Other pic is home PC - HP Wave (i5 7400, 32gb, amd vid, 500gb NVMe) - it is actually a damn slick and cool little machine perfect for our needs. Not terribly powerful but I'm not a gamer, so... Its a total nightmare to upgrade though - I added the nvme ssd and more ram and it totally sucks ass to get it apart. lol

PCIeSlots.jpg
H00_s.png

Really like the handmade aspect also. Been a wish of mine to build a nice looking full tower case all myself. The bamboo is a nice base.

Thanks. Anyone looking for a TR setup?
1950x Asus zenith extreme 32gb 3200 trident Bing Bing ram. 960 pro 512mb. Trying to fund for a road bike. ‍♂️

Those Deepcool cases look slick. And I like that the other ones are $9.99. Good deal!

Conveniently sized too! The deep cool, anyway. I would have bought more but that's all they had and they only take mini itx.

Parts for Threadripper #1 came yesterday and I am assembling today. More to come.

IMG_0436.jpg

Hello, Gorgeous.
IMG_0437.jpg

Getting close to first power-up.
IMG_0439.jpg

Booted right up on the first try. Updated to latest BIOS, adjusted BIOS settings, and then loaded up Win10 Pro. Currently running just at stock speeds with Asus optimizations turned on. Will run it for a few days and then see about upping the clock a bit. Averaging ~3.6GHz per core at stock. The Noctua cooler is keeping it at ~60deg. I am happy. Her twin's parts should arrive tomorrow, so I will get that box built in the next couple of days.
IMG_0441.jpg

Just awesome.
gondor.jpg

This is most of my farm in my basement, including my high-tech cooling fan.
IMG_0442.jpg

Last edited:
Back