Pick a new mouse for me.

Hikaru IchijoSL

Limp Gawd
My logitech g7 mouse button double clicks on it own (when I want to click once). I would like something similar it does not have to be wireless. I am a gamer mostly FPS.

I like my g700 but you should really take the time to figure out what is best for you. How old is your mouse though? Logitech has a long warranty on most of their products and is good about replacing products that wear out before the warranty is up.

The G700 is the successor to the G7.

The G500 though should be the most similar minus being wireless.

G700... Works like a dream wireless and wired. Don't have a single bad thing to say about it.

I enjoy the g500 mouse. The 3 side buttons on the mouse are especially great for FPS game to bind jump, kneel, and sprint.

Ive owned the G9, DeathAdder and now the G700 and I tried the G500 but returned it because I never could find a comfortable position with it....which is odd because I am very comfortable with this G700 which is very similar.

I vote for the G700 or the DeathAdder. The DA is the most comfortable mouse Ive ever used and although I rotate thru all 3 of my mice just to change things up now and then, its the DA that I end back up with the most and for the longest time.

Try Best Buy. They have a very generous return/exchange policy for mice and keyboards and theyll let you exchange it as many times as you want within the first 30 days, at least my local one will so double check with yours. If they do, try the DA and if you dont like it, try the G500 or the G700. I dearly love my Deathadder but I do have to confess that Im getting really attached to this G700 and I havent felt the need to rotate just yet.

I've tried the G9x, G500, and DeathAdder in that order. Went back to the G9x and never looked back. DA feels incredibly light, which was a negative to me. The G500 always felt like it was trying to rotate out of my hand. G9x with the small grip is perfect. I have medium (average) hands. From the looks of the G700, it looks like I would hate it.
Just thought I would throw in my view since its contrary to the advice so far.

The DA is awful light. That is one of it's negatives to me. The G700 is too heavy. The G9 is the perfect mix of heft so it feels quality, isn't hard to control but not too heavy even without the optional weights.

I can't for the life of me pick a favorite between the 3 so I keep rotating them out. Just plugged in the G9 after about a month on the G700. Probably be on the DA in another month.

I had an MX 310 for years and recently replaced it with a G400.

I'm very happy with it. The new mouse is a little lighter, and moves more easily thanks to the pads on the bottom. I didn't know what I was missing with regard to adjustable DPI.

It doesn't have a horizontal scroll wheel, but I don't want one on a gaming mouse. It'd be too easy to scroll horizontally when I meant to middle-click, in all the excitement.

The G400 doesn't have a lot of buttons, but for me, it has enough. For games with a lot of controls, I mostly assign those to my Nostromo n52.

Steelseries Sensei is my favorite.

I have had Logitech G5, G9, Gigabyte M8000x, and Razer DA, none of them come close to the Sensei for me.

Of course the problem with recommending mice is no two hands are the same. It's all about personal preference.

Back