Photos to the cloud only

Kenworth

2[H]4U
Hey everyone, needing some help or maybe just some clarification for my wife's Galaxy S4. She takes a lot of photos. We have a new kid so I guess I can't blame her because the kid is pretty cute. Anywho, she takes so many photos that it fills the phone every few weeks. She dumps them on to the server but I was wondering if there was a way that when she took a picture it went to Google+ photos in the cloud and never even went into the stock album on the phone? I have tried disconnecting the accounts but I don't seem to have the right boxes checked or unchecked in this case.

Am I missing something?

Not possible to write directly to cloud bypassing local storage due to write speed limiting you to shooting one photo per couple of minutes. Best bet is to get a large capacity 64GB or 128GB micro SD card to write photos to and enable syncing to cloud as a backup.

Not possible to write directly to cloud bypassing local storage due to write speed limiting you to shooting one photo per couple of minutes. Best bet is to get a large capacity 64GB or 128GB micro SD card to write photos to and enable syncing to cloud as a backup.

Sounds like a plan. It is either that or have the woman take less pictures. Guess which one is more likely.

Back