photochop revenge help needed.

his face is revenge on himself. Holy crap has that guy ever seen a woman naked???

So far I have gotten nothing, please help guys. I'm on really crappy computers in iraq and don't have the means or time to properly photochop this guy. please help out a troop in iraq.

-dave

well, he's the office prankster. He works the night shift CQ at our command center so he has all the time in the world to pull paranks on people. To me he photshoped my head onto a guy haveing intercourse with a really huge lady. he's done various things to a few of us here. He's also done things like soaking our humvee seats with water before we go to work. He has 12 hours every night to just think of stuff to do to us. So please help me get back at him.

-dave

boy, he's really asking for it, isn't he...

next time he goes out drinking, make sure that at least one of his drinks is really strong. slip a tablespoon of syrup of ipecac in there to really ruin his night.

ipecac is an emetic. about 15 minutes after he drinks his spiked drink, he will begin to violently projectile vomit everything he's had in about like the past month, ruining the evening for himself and everyone in the immediate vicinity.

even better would be cascara sagrada. this is known to give gaseous diarrhea so bad it can actually be crippling in elderly people. you'd have about 5 minutes between it hitting his system and him having the worst diarrhea possible.

'course if it were me, i'd just put a potato up his humvee tailpipe and a grape in his gun barrel.

starhawk said:
boy, he's really asking for it, isn't he...

next time he goes out drinking, make sure that at least one of his drinks is really strong. slip a tablespoon of syrup of ipecac in there to really ruin his night.

ipecac is an emetic. about 15 minutes after he drinks his spiked drink, he will begin to violently projectile vomit everything he's had in about like the past month, ruining the evening for himself and everyone in the immediate vicinity.

even better would be cascara sagrada. this is known to give gaseous diarrhea so bad it can actually be crippling in elderly people. you'd have about 5 minutes between it hitting his system and him having the worst diarrhea possible.

'course if it were me, i'd just put a potato up his humvee tailpipe and a grape in his gun barrel.

i hope you are not serious, those things can get people killed!

Davenow said:
his face is revenge on himself. Holy crap has that guy ever seen a woman naked???

That first pic...Christ on a bike!!!!

That guy looks like Gomer Pyle's retarded little brother.

i would never touch those pictures (meaning) they are our armed forces, never mess with them no matter what.

When you see the guys that go in are all nice and clean and when they come out after seeing the stuff that goes on they look like the first picture. dont bash our forces :rolleyes: they are our protectors

DRJ1014 said:
i would never touch those pictures (meaning) they are our armed forces, never mess with them no matter what.

When you see the guys that go in are all nice and clean and when they come out after seeing the stuff that goes on they look like the first picture. dont bash our forces :rolleyes: they are our protectors

I don't know, I think a friendly prank here and there while in harm's way might be an opportunity to lighten stress and occassionally take the edge off. I'm not flaming, I'm just offering a humble, yet different opinion.

Poor guys going to be pissed when everyone gets done with him. Plus were they giving away staff this time around he looks like the guy that cleans all the crap out of my C-130.
Oh sh!t and they gave him gun!!!
Also the only thing that people in CQ protect is the coffee,TVs, playstations, xbox and the movies, and everyone of them i met did one hell of job.

Back