Photochop Contest

jfnirvana292

[H]ard|Gawd
Long story short, my parents never had a wedding/honeymoon picture taken, and i need to have one to set out on a table for an event. Hope im not breaking any rules....Details are below:

1. If you are talented with photoshop, and are interested please post in this thread and ill send you a link to the picture.
2. Please email your submissions to the address i supply in the IM. You can send more than one entry.
3. My parents went to Pikes Peak for their honeymoon, an idea would be to incorporate that into the picture.
4. I dont have much money to offer, but the persons picture that i choose will get 20 bucks via paypal. I'll post the winners name in this thread.
5. Entries must be recieved by July 28th. Please let me know if there are any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hit me up with link via PM. Let me know what size you are printing it at ect. Are you looking for a flawless look or is this something for people to laugh about because everyone knows there are no pictures of them?

Hit me up with link via PM. Let me know what size you are printing it at ect. Are you looking for a flawless look or is this something for people to laugh about because everyone knows there are no pictures of them?

Its supposed to look flawless.. Im not sure what size itll be, 8x11 perhaps...i can crop it myself.... ill send you a link later tonight

I'll give it a shot, shoot me a PM, I was actually at pike's peak myself! Beautiful place

Received some great entries already, im excited to see the rest! :) thank you guys a lot once again!

I'm interested in taking a shot at this. I've photoshopped several friend pictures before. This sounds fun.

Thanks to everyone that worked on this challenge so far! Today is the last day to submit your entry, we will be choosing a winner by the end of this week:

To get more entries in i decided to extend the deadline until July 28th..this pushes it until the very last moment, but im hoping to get some more entries to choose from. Thanks!

oh man, i totally forgot about this, i was going through a windows 7 install and got caught up in setting it up.

Back