Philips Sonicare Essence 5300 Power Toothbrush - $50.70 w/FS!

lol :D just like buying new printers for $50 instead of $55 for the ink cartridges heheh.

*PS* i think i clicked about 9 times to actually get to amazon's f*'n checkout page... so many promos

Amazon 1-click purchase buddy.

Damn it [H]! There goes another 50 bucks.

im guessing the 5500 is better/ newer than this 5300 right? since the model # IS higher..because..if so, i'd rather just spend 100 for 2 brushes instead of 55 for 1 brush..

You're the only one here that doesn't sound like they work for Sonicare ....

But maybe you're just trying to TC? ;)

Seems like a good buy. I had a really nice Oral B motorized tooth brush back in the day. It truly was amazing, and it really got the job done. I've heard the Sonicares are just as good or better. The problem is that I left it at a hotel! That's why it's better just to buy cheapos. At least only take a cheap one on trips!

This is a great toothbrush. Don't know how the Oral B works, but as best i can tell, these have 2 magnets on on the bottom of the brush...and then body uses the AC current to reverse the magnetic field (presumably 60x/second).

If you turn it without a brush head, it just makes a high pitched sound.

I bought one from my dentist 8-9 years ago....still works...though I have to charge it more often now.

Man where was this deal when I needed a new one. I got bought one 2 week ago at a B&M store and I had to rush out to get it. I agree with a lot of the posters. These toothbrushes are awesome! I've been using Sonicare toothbrushes for more than 15 years!!

Back