Phil Collins "Hits" MP3 Album $.99

I grabbed it, thanks. It reminds me of the old days riding on vacation trips listening to these songs!

Damn good deal for some damn good music. Added to my library. Thanks for posting!

I liked Phil back in the day... I like Genesis too...especially when Phil was just the drummer.

But if I hear Sussudio one more time, I'll stab myself in the lower testicle.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.

Do you own a chainsaw?

Are you wearing a raincoat?

Dammit. Beat me to it. "...epic meditation on intangibility"...amazing: it means absolutely nothing, but sounds shiny and intelligent just like Bateman's life.

Any deals out there on Whitney Houston 'cause...

Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston had 4 number one singles on it? Did you know that, Christie?

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, Elizabeth, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album

Back