Phenom II X6 1055T hits Retail in China... Any benchmarks?

How did China get these so early?

And yes, we need benchmarks, looking forward to these.

like everything else, they are made there (jk :p i know the fab plants are not in china....just couldnt resist)

the blue box is probably for the non-be edition chips....i wouldnt know what a non-black edition chips box would look like since ive never bought one :p but the black box does look better

How did China get these so early?

And yes, we need benchmarks, looking forward to these.

they get the low quality shit that doesnt pass QC but still works.. trust me you dont want them.. as for the color of the boxes thats the non black edition processor so the black edition one will probably be black like all the other black edition processors are to this date..

Keep in mind, a lot of the MB vendors maintain production (and sometimes R&D/verification) facilities in China. A quick check of Taobao (like a Chinese eBay) shows four listings, three of which are located in shops in Hangzhou (Zhejiang Province, China). All four are shown as having none in stock. So it's just a ploy to scalp the eager. BUT, it does imply they will have it soon, which just confirms what we've known for some time: that the X6 is soon to be released and might be a hard launch.

they get the low quality shit that doesnt pass QC but still works.. trust me you dont want them.. as for the color of the boxes thats the non black edition processor so the black edition one will probably be black like all the other black edition processors are to this date..

Proof? I doubt the validity of your post.

might be engineering samples... and someone putting a fake box together (how hard is it with a {pirated} copy of photoshop and printer in china ? :)

wow...ignorant.....prejudice too

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T hits Retail in China
http://vr-zone.com/articles/amd-phenom-ii-x6-1055t-hits-retail-in-china-pictured/8804.html

Where are the benchmarks?? :eek:

A guy in Hong Kong just posted some benchmarks of his X6 1055T slightly oced to 3.6 Ghz and looks like it overtakes a lot of Intels i7 offerings easily.

1004140057cc8302749da4103a.jpg

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=249434&page=5

Curious to see how these things will OC in general, especially since it seems almost all i7 920's will hit 4.0GHz from 2.66.

A guy in Hong Kong just posted some benchmarks of his X6 1055T slightly oced to 3.6 Ghz and looks like it overtakes a lot of Intels i7 offerings easily.

You are comparing a 3.64GHz overclocked thuban to a stock 2.8 GHz and stock 3.2GHz i7 on a single benchmark. Also the thuban lost that benchmark at its 2.8GHz stock by a wider margin than it won in the overclock.

Or is the Freq here a function of TB.

Last edited:
wow 4.1ghz.. god i cant wait to get my hands on the 1090T black edition..

Back