Phenom II 920 / 940 for sale @ NCIX

They're plenty reputable, just expect slow, expensive shipping from Canada.

you can get decently speedy shipping, but then you americans, always in a hurry. I donno. They've got a 2 day within US/CA via purolator option.

I have yet to meet someone thats not pleasent working at NCIX (aside from the little short guy that dudes aggro), but I'd wager none of em have ever gotten higher than 3 on the Language Proficiency Index (the best being 6).

but yeah its been pulled down. OP, did you take a screenie or did you get the prices?

you can get decently speedy shipping, but then you americans, always in a hurry. I donno. They've got a 2 day within US/CA via purolator option.
Though I personally use Newegg, NCIX has a US site now for those who are interested, not that you can buy the new Phenoms there either just yet.

I've got one on order from Bottom Line Telecommunications......$296(US) shipped. If you wait a bit after the initial feeding frenzy they'll drop in price. Me....I can't wait! :D

I have yet to meet someone thats not pleasent working at NCIX (aside from the little short guy that dudes aggro), but I'd wager none of em have ever gotten higher than 3 on the Language Proficiency Index (the best being 6).

but yeah its been pulled down. OP, did you take a screenie or did you get the prices?
Nope, sorry. The prices are listed earlier in the thread though.

Shopblt still has them listed: http://www.shopblt.com/cgi-bin/shop...011003000503_BT25261P.shtml&order_id=!ORDERID!

You can probably find more on google.

Aren't the i7's from intel 920's and 940's too... or did I miss something?

Aren't the i7's from intel 920's and 940's too... or did I miss something?

Yes, AMD is hoping people will accidentally buy their processors instead of Intels, so they can sell something.

That was a very anti-AMD post, very sorry, but had to be said.

I have actually seen some benchmarks, and they don't compare to the Core i7s. If AMD is trying to match last gen processors (Core 2 Quad), then they have issues.

*runs as things start to be thrown*

Yes, AMD is hoping people will accidentally buy their processors instead of Intels, so they can sell something.

That was a very anti-AMD post, very sorry, but had to be said.

I have actually seen some benchmarks, and they don't compare to the Core i7s. If AMD is trying to match last gen processors (Core 2 Quad), then they have issues.

*runs as things start to be thrown*

Unrelated topic, please take it elsewhere.

I really hope these chips wil lgo for no more than $300... it's been YEARS since I could afford "state of the art"-type of hardware (939 still sucks alot of cash out of my pocket:D).

Back