Phanteks Evolv ATX Case in Anthracite Gunmetal Gray

Ahh brooooooooo. I just bought this case a week ago on Amazon.

Its an amazing case, def will cure any eye sores after a long day of work.

glws

They look fantastic, but I'm afraid my GTX Titan X's would choke in there. A friend of mine has one and says temps in his aren't exactly fantastic.

They look fantastic, but I'm afraid my GTX Titan X's would choke in there. A friend of mine has one and says temps in his aren't exactly fantastic.

Bump for looking, but yeah this guy is right. The top panels are a huge design flaw if you're planning on using this for heavy overclocked system with rad top mounted. I have the itx version and it gets really really hot. Nothing some dremel work can't fix though :)

I've not really seen any ventilation issues on the ATX Version.
Dunno where you guys are seeing anything, my 6600k is nice and frosty under a 110i GT

I've not really seen any ventilation issues on the ATX Version.
Dunno where you guys are seeing anything, my 6600k is nice and frosty under a 110i GT

It isn't the CPU I'm worried about. It's my GPUs. In the CoolerMaster COSMOS II I have two 120mm fans on the side of the case door which blow directly onto my TITAN X's to keep them cool. Without that, I'm sure they'd throttle way the hell up and get a lot louder. Right now, the water pump in my Corsair H105GT is far louder than they are.

As I said, this is the only reason I don't own that case.

Back