PGA Tour 2k23 - Tiger's back, Oct 11-14th

pendragon1

Extremely [H]
coming to consoles and pc on Oct 11+14th(tiger+ deluxe, then standard).
im down for a new version but yipes have the prices crept up, $160CAN for the Tiger edition! standard is $80, and deluxe is $120, i cant seem to get it to show me $US though....

this shot and the "return of the mac" song gave me a chuckle.
1661705605516.png

coming to consoles and pc on Oct 11+14th(tiger+ deluxe, then standard).
im down for a new version but yipes have the prices crept up, $160CAN for the Tiger edition! standard is $80, and deluxe is $120, i cant seem to get it to show me $US though....

this shot and the "return of the mac" song gave me a chuckle.
View attachment 504681

CAD $1 is currently USD $0.7672, so CAD $80 is about USD $61.38. I don't know if the Canadian price includes their 5% GST in the price.

The last one was discounted pretty heavily after a few months so I will probably wait for that to happen again. Although with Tiger on board maybe prices will stay higher for longer since the last one didn’t have a name attached to it.

The last one was discounted pretty heavily after a few months so I will probably wait for that to happen again. Although with Tiger on board maybe prices will stay higher for longer since the last one didn’t have a name attached to it.
2k21 is still full price....

CAD $1 is currently USD $0.7672, so CAD $80 is about USD $61.38. I don't know if the Canadian price includes their 5% GST in the price.
so guessing 60, 80, 120?
nope, taxes are extra and only AB has just 5%, the other provinces have provincial taxes on top of that but im not sure if those are charged or not.

Day 1 for me. I saw some pics online of tiger posing with shooter McGavin wearing 2k23 shirts. I hope he is a hidden boss or something...

Day 1 for me. I saw some pics online of tiger posing with shooter McGavin wearing 2k23 shirts. I hope he is a hidden boss or something...
i made that comment somewhere, he better be an unlockable with how much they are using him.
might be my first day 1, i have faith in hb.

Decreasing the base price on old games is a thing. EA refuses to do so with certain franchises just as Activision refuses to do so with Call of Duty.
This isn’t an EA game and the old one was on sale for $10 as recently as a month ago. It was also on sale fairly early in its run which is why I said I would wait at launch for it to be discounted because golf games historically go on sale pretty early once the die hards buy it at launch. I bought the last two major golf games at launch and regretted doing it both times.

The fact the base price is still high on 2k1 is irrelevant and pointing that out is just pendragon trying to be difficult, as it is always easy to find for cheap during sales and it was also given away for free a few times.

The only difference this time is if they try and keep it high to pay for the Tiger licensing, but I’m patient.

The fact the base price is still high on 2k1 is irrelevant and pointing that out is just pendragon trying to be difficult,
no, im just poiting out that it is still full price. it may have been on sale periodically but its never been heavily discounted(price drops and stays there). why do you feel the need to try and be insulting over that?! pull the stick out....

This isn’t an EA game and the old one was on sale for $10 as recently as a month ago. It was also on sale fairly early in its run which is why I said I would wait at launch for it to be discounted because golf games historically go on sale pretty early once the die hards buy it at launch. I bought the last two major golf games at launch and regretted doing it both times.

The fact the base price is still high on 2k1 is irrelevant and pointing that out is just pendragon trying to be difficult, as it is always easy to find for cheap during sales and it was also given away for free a few times.

The only difference this time is if they try and keep it high to pay for the Tiger licensing, but I’m patient.
2K is just as bad.

no, im just poiting out that it is still full price. it may have been on sale periodically but its never been heavily discounted(price drops and stays there). why do you feel the need to try and be insulting over that?! pull the stick out....
A sale is a heavy discount. I never said a price cut. If you buy something on sale it is at a discount.

half off for winter sale. its been alright, has some issues, "mixed" is probably right for the reviews. took a while to get uses to the new swing style, replays that stay stuck on your face are stupid(cant control cam/angle) and some of the players performance seems off...

Back