PewDiePie quits YouTube saying he's too tired to go on

Maybe he should retire, he's getting old for the business. An 8 year old doubles his income on YT:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/19/business/highest-paid-youtuber-2019-scli-intl/index.html

An eight-year-old boy who reviews toys on YouTube has been named by Forbes as the platform's highest earner in 2019.
Ryan Kaji, whose channel Ryan's World has 22.9 million subscribers, earned $26 million in 2019 -- up $4 million from his earnings in 2018, when he also gained the highest-earning YouTuber spot.

Maybe he should retire, he's getting old for the business. An 8 year old doubles his income on YT:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/19/business/highest-paid-youtuber-2019-scli-intl/index.html

An eight-year-old boy who reviews toys on YouTube has been named by Forbes as the platform's highest earner in 2019.
Ryan Kaji, whose channel Ryan's World has 22.9 million subscribers, earned $26 million in 2019 -- up $4 million from his earnings in 2018, when he also gained the highest-earning YouTuber spot.
What does that have to do with anything?

I can't stand game streamers anymore. I just want to see gameplay now and some reviews. Not someone's face, yelling, screaming, annoying narration, etc. Skip past reviews of any product that spends too much time on the reviewer themselves. If I'm stuck in a game, I try to find a text walkthrough just to avaoid YouTube walkthroughs.

I've gotten to old to waste my life watching vapid self absorbed narcissism.

I'm a Xennial, but feel free to OK Boomer me lol.

You guys think you suffered just because you hit play? My morbid curiosity forced me to go to the channel and see if all of the videos are that vapid. They are. Comments turned off on all of them too. Funny how she has 10m subs and barely any views on most of her videos. Kind of weird. Less than 10% of the people subbed are watching the content.

I can't stand game streamers anymore. I just want to see gameplay now and some reviews. Not someone's face, yelling, screaming, annoying narration, etc. Skip past reviews of any product that spends too much time on the reviewer themselves. If I'm stuck in a game, I try to find a text walkthrough just to avaoid YouTube walkthroughs.

I could never stand them. I never watched them.

What does annoy me is practically every gameplay video has someone's face in the corner. Blocking the gameplay. It is like watching TV but with a permanent ad in the corner. I don't need to see your face, I don't want to see your face. If necessary ad some voice over, but that shouldn't be in a gameplay video.

The real disturbing part of PewDiePie... is all the clones he spawned, how many rando annoying fucks do we really need to watch playing games... do we really need to watch people playing game unless they're doing a "Lets play" type of review?

It's not any different than watching your favorite sportsball team

They mean his parents make that much. I wonder how much he gets when he's old enough?

Imagine the energy people spent making content like this and the people who watch it can do if they tried to fix the world with it.
This thread hasn't aged well.
Thank you sir for making me chech when the thread was started.
Ya'll need some Slayer in your lives.
Is it just me or does anyone else get the urge to slay her? You know, just like strike her from the movie Airplane? :)

nD7XBIk.jpg

They mean his parents make that much. I wonder how much he gets when he's old enough?

Imagine the energy people spent making content like this and the people who watch it can do if they tried to fix the world with it.

Thank you sir for making me chech when the thread was started.

Is it just me or does anyone else get the urge to slay her? You know, just like strike her from the movie Airplane? :)
How much effort do you spend at your job?

You should feel bad for not spending that effort making the world better.

And let's be honest, if Bob Ross were alive now, he would be a youtube star and we all would watch him.

Absolutely. He was calm, endearing, soft spoken, kind and educational. If you fell asleep watching him, its not because he was boring. It's because like he was like a father wrapping you up in a voice blanket and telling you a bed time story. David Attenborough is like that too.

They aren't spastic idiots screaming nonsensical outbursts at a camera to capture and hold the attention of 12 years olds.

Absolutely. He was calm, endearing, soft spoken, kind and educational. If you fell asleep watching him, its not because he was boring. It's because like he was like a father wrapping you up in a voice blanket and telling you a bed time story. David Attenborough is like that too.

They aren't spastic idiots screaming nonsensical outbursts at a camera to capture and hold the attention of 12 years olds.
If its 11pm and I still cannot fall asleep, I throw on the series that interviews Mr. Rogers. By the second clip I'm ready for bed.

I watch a lot of Nerdcubed and Many a True Nerd for just that reason. There are probably more out there, but generally they aren't obnoxious and they don't show their faces while they're playing.

Last edited:
is that even a girl? if so she has a manly chest also a raspy voice.

Sounds like a man, dresses like a 7 year old, acts like a 10 year old, definitely going to have hair loss.

Is apparently a 16+ year old female???

Back