Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

I have a few extras keys from a couple bundles. Please PM me, 1st come 1st serve. I'll reply as soon as able.

Resident Evil Revelations

Dead Island Definitive Edition

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN

METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES

im in for Metal Gear V

Please PM me, 1st come 1st serve. I'll reply as soon as able. :)

No problem, keys on their way

Resident Evil Revelations is a great game IMO if you're a fan of the old school Resident Evils. It's over-the-shoulder like 4+ but has a good spooky atmosphere, scarce ammo and that awesome cheese only the Japanese can bring.

I'm pretty sure I still have a working code for Divinity: original sin if anyone wants. (sent to oMek)

Last edited:
I have
1 x Beholder Steam key

1 x Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You Steam Key GONE to waderunner

reply below with the key you want no private msg guys or else ill feel bad I can't give a game to everyone :cry:

Last edited:
I was joking on my post. Beholder can go to someone else. I have the key or you can post here that you want it. I'm not going to use it.

got a free key from GMG VIP giveaway..OPERATION FLASHPOINT 2 DRAGON RISING gone to Troisanh.
also have 2 keys for CoH2 Western Front DLC.
any takers?

Last edited:
I have Steam keys for:

Bastion
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

First to post here with their choice of game gets a PM with the key.

Looking for:

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition (from the most recent Humble Monthly Bundle)
Observer (from the Humble Dystopian Bundle)

Last edited:
I have Steam keys for:

Bastion
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

First to post here with their choice of game gets a PM with the key.

Looking for:

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition (from the most recent Humble Monthly Bundle)
Observer (from the Humble Dystopian Bundle)
Hi Lateralus, I'll take the Bastion Steam key if it's still available. I already have Sins. Thanks!

Sorry guys, I screwed up and had already activated the key for Bastion some time ago. I goofed up and accidentally posted that one from my list. Apologies!

Sins of a Solar Empire still available though.

I have a Space Farmers 2-pack I can gift if anybody wants.

Last edited:
I have these keys available if anyone wants:

Just Cause 3 XXL
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Mad Max
Bastion
Tales of Berseria

PM me as I don't check this thread often

All gone

Last edited:
PM sent for JC3 - I posted earlier in the thread that I was looking for that one! :)

I think that person added the items (based on the time of the post at 6:33PM) and by 6:47PM (the time the offer post was last edited) they were gone. ;)

I have 1 copy of
91HP%2Bnp4PsL._SX72_.jpg

Origin key first response gets it! No PMS :sour: GONE to oMek

If anyone has Humble Monthly and already owns Absolver I'd humbly take it and appreciate it!

edit: Not that it matters but Ive never actually scored a free game in this thread yet!

Last edited:
My son's birthday (17) is the 31st of March, would definitely appreciate any codes you could throw my way!!!

I've got a 20% off anything in the paradox store, good till the end of the year.

Back