Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

I'll take an Insurgency from the humble bundle if anyone has one. Thanks

That's why people should PM people codes they want instead of being handed out for [H] users that don't say " used " and NONE [H] users! But this is all free so w/e

ALSO LOOKING FOR A PM OF GRID 2 PEOPLE THANKS!

IF i don't get a PM tonight i will buy it and ONLY GIVE THE KEYS OUT TO PEOPLE WHO PM ME THE GAMES I ALREADY GOT! " ONLY PM'S as it should be!

That's why people should PM people codes they want instead of being handed out for [H] users that don't say " used " and NONE [H] users! But this is all free so w/e

ALSO LOOKING FOR A PM OF GRID 2 PEOPLE THANKS!

IF i don't get a PM tonight i will buy it and ONLY GIVE THE KEYS OUT TO PEOPLE WHO PM ME THE GAMES I ALREADY GOT! " ONLY PM'S as it should be!

Could not agree with you more!!!
Tossing up keys for all the internet to view just begs for none members to view.

Ok , since i didn't receive a copy of GRID 2 I bite the bullet and purchased it and got some games left ,

In order for you to claim these you must have the following...

**** 1 YEAR [H] Status minimum & MUST PM ME ONLY & WHAT GAME YOU WANT! WHEN CLAIMED PLEASE SAY WHAT GAME U GOT AND THAT YOU CLAIMED IT****

I am only doing this cause [H] Should come first on this website. Please copy me and do the same!

Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure -GONE -

Always Sometimes Monsters -GONE-

Blackguards -GONE-

Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy -GONE-

KickBeat Steam Edition -GONE-

Insurgency x3 extra copies - 1 GONE - 2 LEFT -

ALSO GOT GRID™ - GONE- BUT THATS ONLY GOING TO THE MIGHTEST OF [H] , Must have 5 YR [H] Status minimum to receive! Truly a bad ass game!

Last edited:
Ok , since i didn't receive a copy of GRID 2 I bite the bullet and purchased it and got some games left ,

In order for you to claim these you must have the following...

**** 1 YEAR [H] Status minimum & MUST PM ME ONLY & WHAT GAME YOU WANT! WHEN CLAIMED PLEASE SAY WHAT GAME U GOT AND THAT YOU CLAIMED IT****
e!

If you're going to buy, I'd get autosport. 2 was pretty much the same game as 1 with different names and a couple new tracks. 2 wasn't worth buying IMO

Received a copy of:
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy

Thanks berettagtkid69420!

If you're going to buy, I'd get autosport. 2 was pretty much the same game as 1 with different names and a couple new tracks. 2 wasn't worth buying IMO

Thanks for your opinion but it's another game that wasn't on my steam list that i been wanting to play. I didn't want to buy it but no 1 would kindly PM a copy so i had to.

would loooooove that new tex murphy game if anybody has an extra key from the current humble bundle or something :) PM me

OK, in light of the requests that games be shared via PM, I'll gladly oblige. So PM if any of these strike your fancy. Must be member of [H] community for 1+ years.

EDIT: It might also be a good idea to post which game you got on the thread, so I don't waste my time or anyone else's here that wants one that's been already given away.

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians - CLAIMED

Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers - CLAIMED

Broken Sword 2 - CLAIMED

Commandos 2: Men of Courage - CLAIMED

Commandos 3: Destination Berlin - CLAIMED

Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines - CLAIMED

Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty -CLAIMED

Last edited:
OK, in light of the requests that games be shared via PM, I'll gladly oblige. So PM if any of these strike your fancy. Must be member of [H] community for 1+ years.

EDIT: It might also be a good idea to post which game you got on the thread, so I don't waste my time or anyone else's here that wants one that's been already given away.

Thanks for sharing efishta!

I have a key for AC - Unity (received when purchased SSD).

Anyone want to trade it for something?

more or less what are you looking for?..

How much is it even worth you say? Prices range from $60 new retail or $1 on ebay... not sure.

Of all the games out there... GTA V for PC would be my choice... but 1) it's not out yet 2) don't know if that's a fair trade.

better idea on price I can figure out what is worth it

Here are some Insurgency keys (3)

All gone.

Last edited:
Is this the Hungarian version of Insurgency or something?

Back