Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

I could go for a copy of Strategic War in Europe if its still available r00k. EDIT: (Although Limp Gawd status probably does not meet qualification?)

I have a copy of PID to give away to someone who could make use of it.

I have a few I would like to give away. If you haven't played UFO Defense, I can't recommend it enough. One of my favorites of all time.

Available
All gone!

Gone
Mafia II
X-COM Apocalypse
X-COM Terror from the Deep
X-COM UFO Defense
X-COM Enforcer

Last edited:
I will take

Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers

since it runs on Linux native and it's a physics puzzler :)

If anyone has payday 2 dlc codes they don't want.. would be glad to snag them or even pay if you want a little for them~!

CoolZone, PM me if you want the XCOM originals. I have steam links for them all.

Also, if someone wants Mafia 2 just let me know.

I'll take Mafia 2 if ya still have it.
I'm interested in a few of the others if anyone has extras.

Mini Ninja's...
GONE

I'll delete the link when it's used. Please PM me when it is taken. Edit: it's gone now.

Last edited:
I have the following up for grabs, PM me for a HumbleBundle LINK to redeem...

-Deus Ex: The Fall - Given to Clark45
-Battlestations: Midway - Given to buschman31
-Nosgoth: Veteran Pack - Given to prince110
-Just Cause - Given to claudespeed
-The Last Remnant - Given to someone off the boards

one game per person please, first come first serve.

EDIT: I have 9 private messages, I'll update this after work. Consider these games taken in the meantime.
EDIT2: And they're gone. A lot of people wanted Last Remnant, should have kept that one apparently.

Last edited:
not a problem, got it in with bl2 and already had 3copies. awesome game imo

never had the chance to play it (nor the BL2 and others like max payne 3) =S blocked in my country by steam so this was a GREAT favor in fact...

EDIT: GONE!!
Please PM me for a free copy of Risk of Rain. Only one copy available.

Last edited:
PM me for a free copy of Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and/or for one of two free copies of Risk of Rain.

I'll bite on a copy of Risk of Rain. It's been on my Steam wishlist for a while.

Just pm me if you want a copy of something, so i know you didn't already get one from someone else. Helps me to manage activations.

I am not sure where to post these, but if any of you lads would like to get in on the EVOLVE alpha then here you go. No pesky signups or any of that junk. Enjoy and happy hunting. :D

W3RXZ-7TH2L-WCZWA
W3T53-WG7AM-DTKXA

KNC7E-8779B-GFHK8
KNCAK-AKLJ4-XJ0W3
KNCB9-2Z3RQ-BRF97
KNCDG-E9E9F-549QX

Found a trove of my unused codes. Let's say limit 1 per person with a 24 hour cooldown so several people may enjoy :)

ABOVE CODES in 3rd and 6th positions are used. Thanks (i used 3rd)

Last edited:
I am not sure where to post these, but if any of you lads would like to get in on the EVOLVE alpha then here you go. No pesky signups or any of that junk. Enjoy and happy hunting. :D

W3RXZ-7TH2L-WCZWA
W3T53-WG7AM-DTKXA

KNC7E-8779B-GFHK8
KNCAK-AKLJ4-XJ0W3
KNCB9-2Z3RQ-BRF97
KNCDG-E9E9F-549QX

Code KNCB9-2Z3RQ-BRF97 has been used

Back