Performance-PCs.com is scalping RTX cards

hazmatic

[H]ard|Gawd

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210423-181347.jpg
    Screenshot_20210423-181347.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 0
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
🤷‍♂️

I like PPC, been buying from there for an extremely long time. If people are dumb enough to give them $1200+ for a 3070, they'd be dumb not to take it.

This is starting to become the norm now and days. Microcenter is even starting to scalp cards and processors. They recently bump the price of the 5600x form $299 to $349. I bought a 5700xt from Microcenter back in February for my son and paid $680 since I couldn't get him a 3070. I checked online and the MSRP was $449 when it was released.

I wouldn't be surprised if more retailers start doing bundles for in demand goods like how NewEgg has been doing with the shuffles.

Speaking of Microcenter looks like they just raised the prices of their 5900X and 5950X by $100 over MSRP.

This is starting to become the norm now and days. Microcenter is even starting to scalp cards and processors. They recently bump the price of the 5600x form $299 to $349. I bought a 5700xt from Microcenter back in February for my son and paid $680 since I couldn't get him a 3070. I checked online and the MSRP was $449 when it was released.

I wouldn't be surprised if more retailers start doing bundles for in demand goods like how NewEgg has been doing with the shuffles.
Stop looking at msrp at release. Those prices had gone up a lot since then. Yes MC is scalping older cards but they are fair on current gen cards. Idk the deal with MX and AMD CPUs. They keep rasing and lowing the prices recently. Also I am getting tired of people trying to call out retailers for scalping when they are not. You people are no different then the cancel culture numbskulls. You just want to be mad and offended. I have brought a lot from PPC and they have always been good to me and resolved any issues I had with a product.

This doesn't fit the definition of scalping. The person who won that auction will likely use it. If PPC sold it at MSRP, it would have a much higher chance of being flipped. It is better for PPC take the profit instead of a scalper.

Back