Performance-pcs Black Friday Sale

Turkey day promo codes
Spend $50-250, get 6% off: "TGIVING13-6"
Spend $250-500, get 7% off: "TGIVING13-7"
Spend over $500, get 8% off: "TGIVING13-8"

very pricey shipping rates, amazing deals for those who can do in store pick up!

jeez this is making me think twice about liquid cooling my server. Whats a good quiet 775 cooler? I already have waterblocks and pump just no radiator or reservoir that will fit, but it might be good to have a $15 cooler if I change my mind haha.

I'm going to get this and install it in my car.

hx-1080_01.jpg

A Samuel 17 for $8.39?

Ridiculous....:D

I bet this would be great to quiet down the whiny Freezer 11 LP I've got in my server. Hell, for the price, I'll probably pick up a couple of them in case I do any more ITX builds.

I bough 5x Samuel 17 for 56.73 shipped, I hope they come with all the parts.

Excellent price on those coolers. Picked up few items.

Hope more deals are coming from performance pcs.

Grabbed a Corsair A50 for $14.xx shipped. Not too bad as I'm only a few hours south of them, but still $6.xx in shipping. Nice deal though.

Wow that is absolutely ridiculous.

$20 shipping WITH NO TRACKING NUMBER (USPS) on a $5.99 fan controller to Boston?

I have bought stuff from them recently (much more than a fan controller) and paid only around $10. Way to fail.

Wow that is absolutely ridiculous.

$20 shipping WITH NO TRACKING NUMBER (USPS) on a $5.99 fan controller to Boston?

I have bought stuff from them recently (much more than a fan controller) and paid only around $10. Way to fail.

Not everything is that bad, though ... Some legit deals to be had, but perhaps it depends on where you live?

Oh CRAP! I forgot to mention. You call these guys and they will reduce the shipping for you. I ordered an aluminum panel for a case from them back in the day. Wanted to charge me more for shipping than the panel was worth, and the panel wasn't cheap! I called them and they made the shipping cost 100% fair for me.

If you call/email them they will take care of the shipping for you, at least they used to. Give that a try! :)

Back