Pepsi Itunes Thread

dont you guys think this place may be a bit shady?
if you go to the root page you can see that they sell penis enhancement pills/ pumps
and other shady things

petvirus said:
if you go to the root page you can see that they sell penis enhancement pills/ pumps
and other shady things

hardforum = shady? :confused:

3 different ones:

7LYMC 9IY4Y
----
9SZQR 04LRR
----
07I7L LRQAS

The " O " on the last one looks like a square on the cap so I don't know if its a zero or the letter. Hope these work out for someone and PLEASE POST if you use them so people know.

i think they're lying.

i drink 2 bottles of pepsi a day....... after 1 month (60 bottles), i only had 2 winning bottles.

i usually dont drink pop, but in 1 month of heavy drinking for me i went 11 for 12, 4 being buy one get one frees and 7 free songs, they all were donated to my roomate.

bjornb17 said:
i think they're lying.

i drink 2 bottles of pepsi a day....... after 1 month (60 bottles), i only had 2 winning bottles.

Do a chi-square CDF and figure it out. If the CDF is really low, then you have a pretty strong case against pepsi.

Where are some larger results I could use the chi square test on. Like more that a few hundred.

Wow now my AIM account is getting spammed by these damn lurkers looking for freebies. That just pisses me off.

petvirus said:
and other shady things

Hehe. I think he went to www.hard.com.

bjornb17 said:
i think they're lying.

lol you must suck.. i win like every time or every other... i bought 4 sodas just yesterday on my way home from chicago 2x buy 1 get 1 free and 2x free songs.

TheCreator said:
lol you must suck.. i win like every time or every other... i bought 4 sodas just yesterday on my way home from chicago 2x buy 1 get 1 free and 2x free songs.

what a jip for me :(

Back