****People with Thermal Take Xasers****

AirBornX

Limp Gawd
I got a Xaser V.

I know the left side of the case is removable, but is the right side removable too? I wanted to hide some wires there, but the right side seems stiff to pull out, and I didn't wanna break anything.

go ahead, it's basically just an antec clone with a diff bezel/stupid door and a crappy blowhole on top Both sides ought to come offf.

AirBornX said:
I know the left side of the case is removable, but is the right side removable too? I wanted to hide some wires there

That's what I did with my Xaser 3. Don't use that case anymore though, too heavy, the construction isn't as nice as my Lian Li. The stock cooling was better though.

jesus, unless its got fuckin rivets in the side of it, just muscle that shit off. it's not like your going to be able to do much damage unless you take a hammer to it.

take out the screws... and push, pull, or do whatever... sometimes they are on there tough

Just FYI, your thread is no more important than any other thread, it'd be nice if you'd not put the annoying stars ........

******* A plasma cutter should do the trick just fine *******

Yeah man, just rip that junk off there.

Yeah dude, I saw the starts and I was like woah maybe this guy wants to buy my case off of me or has some information about how thieves can break through the inch and a half of aluminum to steal my floppy drive.

But no, it's useless. Just pull that thing off and if it breaks, I'll sell you mine.

i have the xaser III and it removes so i imagine that it will since its the same maker

Back