People Getting Facelifts For Facebook?

I think plastic surgery, aside from scar removal and other less invasive/major procedures, is insane. People are okay with getting entire chunks of flesh and bone cut out of them? WTF?

With narcissism at an all time high, I wouldn't doubt it.

For those who get buttocks injections, with there be an AssBook site now?

Gotta admire those Indians. She got a shitload more marriage proposals post surgery.
Wonder how many stuck around after she smiled.

Facebook is for dumb people or people who want to advertise their stuff to the dumb people that use it.

It's much easier and cheaper to learn Photoshop and do digital surgery.

Or even cheaper... You and a friend use the internet, for free, to learn how to take better photos (both as photographer and as subject). Good lighting and a couple of the right posing tricks and you can get the same results these people are getting from surgery.... Also, it doesn't hurt that it seems as if the before photos are mostly just bad shots and the after photos are professionally, or at least semi-professionally, done.

I think plastic surgery, aside from scar removal and other less invasive/major procedures, is insane. People are okay with getting entire chunks of flesh and bone cut out of them? WTF?

Then you must not be familiar with the South Korean penchant for plastic surgery. That's insane.

What's next? Penis enlargement surgery for Chat Roulette? Damn, I hated that. Tried it out. First time I saw a damn dick. Second time just some guy, which was cool. Third - another damn dick.

What's next? Penis enlargement surgery for Chat Roulette? Damn, I hated that. Tried it out. First time I saw a damn dick. Second time just some guy, which was cool. Third - another damn dick.

A year later, are you still seeing all dicks? :confused:

DOH!!! Scratch that if you are XX chromosome. Insult only applies only applies to males.

I'm male.

And that went WOOOSH! right over my head. :)

Arrgghhh....

OK if you are a straight male, and have been looking at dicks for a year straight (sic), it's an insult.

If you are gay, perhaps not. Dunno.

Arrgghhh....

OK if you are a straight male, and have been looking at dicks for a year straight (sic), it's an insult.

If you are gay, perhaps not. Dunno.

Yea, I stopped at the second dick and never went back. 66%. 2/3. That's too much dick. I just have no faith in that site. For all I know it could be all titties these days. But, I'm not going to find out.

Back