Pending Todays Sale :> (2) Unifi UAP wireless

dbwillis

[H]F Junkie
Bought a 3 pack for a customer, coverage was better than expected and I dont need these 2, thought I would need 2 devices, bought a 3 pack, but one device covers the whole office (even through cinderblock)

These are the Unifi AP, green ring ones
https://store.ubnt.com/collections/wireless/products/unifi-ap

Comes with the POE injector, all brackets, screws, trim rings, etc

Looking for $90 for both, will split and sell one for $50

--------------------Pending

Last edited:
Do you have to install the UniFi controller software to use this or can you just connect it to a router/switch (I have an ERL-3) and login remotely to the AP to setup the configs/parameters and other settings?

You have to load the unify software to program the ap, but the app doesn't have to be running for the ap to work (I've switched desktops three times and the ap still works)

i think the first version was but its now a round with a blue light

I bought about two weeks ago a unifi AC PRO from amazon and it is round with the blue ring. Came with POE injector but I am using my POE switch instead. Much better performance than the AT&T dsl/wifi/whatever free router they give you.

Bump for you, you can also now use the app to dumb configure all the APs. No need for the controller to do an initial setup. You don't get the fancy stats and guest portal if you do it like this though.

This experience is from using the AC versions, but I assume this will work for these as well.

wow.. surprised these are still here..
These are still great AP's, even though they are not AC spec'd

I'd get these if I had the bones fer them .. I have 2 already and they work great!

Back