Pending Incredible Delivery.. Looking for advise....

HyperTension

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, this is my first foray into the world of smartphones (current one is Motorola MOTO Z6c).

Granted, I'm going to let this charge up as I have read, but what next??
Any and all advise is more than welcome.

Buy an extended battery there is a 1750mah over at amazon which is the same size as the default one. Link

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Don't judge the battery life until it's been through a few cycles... I use my phone a lot during the day and it lasts at least 1-2 days unplugged easily, and I've owned it since launch. I recommend toggling the GPS on/off with a widget for when you need to use google maps navigation/gps, leaving it off normally... helps battery a lot. Other than that, just personalize it, set up your accounts, etc. :D and enjoy!

Don't judge the battery life until it's been through a few cycles... I use my phone a lot during the day and it lasts at least 1-2 days unplugged easily, and I've owned it since launch. I recommend toggling the GPS on/off with a widget for when you need to use google maps navigation/gps, leaving it off normally... helps battery a lot. Other than that, just personalize it, set up your accounts, etc. :D and enjoy!

Many people have been reporting increases in battery life (on the N1) with froyo, so presumably that should be the case with the Incredible as well.

Still off, showing orange connected to charger (2.5hrs now) It's does power up, and prompt me to to activate, but I'm waiting until the battery has a full charge. The GPS disabling is a good idea as well....

I'm figuring that it will take me a few weeks to get used to it....

Personal favorites regarding widgets?

All the HTC ones are quality and useful....really you just need to play around and figure out what works for you.. It's a very customizable interface.

Back