Pemmican Jerky BOGO - $40/52oz + shipping

Thuleman

Supreme [H]ardness
This Weekend Only, Buy One Get One Free!

Choose two cases of our favorite flavors or build your own custom case. At checkout use promo code "STOCKING" and you will receive one case free ($40 value).

Limit 1 per checkout.

http://shop.pemmican.com

The $40 for 52 oz is the price for the normal stuff, there's also the organic variety which is $40 for 40 oz plus shipping.

EDIT: Shipping for two 3.25 oz cases (52 oz) was $11.53 (UPS Ground) for me.

Last edited:
Oh man, I really do love beef jerky, but the reason I stopped eating it was because of the ridiculously high sodium content. Unfortunately this is no different. I'm not sure how much of it is really needed as a preservative or for the creation, it'd be nice if they could cut down the amount in each bag to 25% of the original value. As it is now, in just one of those organic bags, there is well over 1400mg. Low calories and high in protein, but they rape you in another way...

Cure salt #1 is required to prevent botulism. However only 1 teaspoon of cure salt per 5lb of meat isnt alot.

Im actually making my own jerky tonight on the smoker.

shipping was $14 for me. I hope it's pretty decent jerky

You can always add a 3rd case for $40 minus the cost of shipping since the shipping is free. Basically the more it cost to ship the 2 cases the bigger the discount on the 3rd.

I love beef jerky too, but $16 a pound is just too damn much, I would rather just buy steaks and eat my beef the old fashioned way and grill them.

Now if I had a way to make your own that's a different story, but I don't.

You can always add a 3rd case for $40 minus the cost of shipping since the shipping is free. Basically the more it cost to ship the 2 cases the bigger the discount on the 3rd.

Thanks for the tip and to the OP. In for 3 cases, one peppered, one teriyaki and one mixed!

My shipping was $16 dollars for two and free for 3. Came out to $3.50 per package.

I like pure beef jerky without all the sweeteners. Not sure you can even get the t any more.

Cure salt #1 is required to prevent botulism. However only 1 teaspoon of cure salt per 5lb of meat isnt alot.

Im actually making my own jerky tonight on the smoker.

Awesome! I need to start processing my own meat. Just listened to this podcast & got all pumped on curing my own meat, instead of paying someone else to.

I love beef jerky too, but $16 a pound is just too damn much

For store-bought a dollar a pound is about as cheap as you can get. Pemmican is made from real strips of beef, none of this kippered shit or reformed pink slime Jack Links sells.

It does have MSG though, so that's not idea.

My personal favorite is Krave Beef Jerky https://www.kravejerky.com/ especially Black Cherry BBQ Pork Jerky, but even with code 'HOLIDAYCHEER' you only get 15% off.

Let's say you subscribe (14% off), that brings a 3.25 oz bag down to $6, and then take the 15% off and free shipping, that brings the 3.25 oz bag down to $5.10, or $25.10 per pound.

Krave is sold in sampler packs and 16 oz packs at Sam's Club every now and then, don't have pricing as it's no longer available at my store.

On Amazon 16 oz Krave packs sell for about $20 with is a decent deal. Sampler packs tend to be more expensive. Free shipping with Prime though.

EDIT: There's a seller on Amazon selling Krave Black Cherry BBQ Pork Jerky (VALUE 2-pack of LARGE 16-Ounce Bags) for $35.51, free shipping, that comes to $17.75 a pound, which is a good deal with gluten free, msg free, all natural.

Last edited:
I thought the guy was going to say "The reason why I stopped eating beef jerky was because it made me fart some NASTY stinkers" :)

I thought the guy was going to say "The reason why I stopped eating beef jerky was because it made me fart some NASTY stinkers" :)

Man I've gotten to the age where just about everything does that, so I can't blame anything on that anymore :D

I really like the Kirkland Jerky as well as the Pacific Rush jerky. Both are found at Costco.

My order arrived on the 18th and I got an email yesterday saying that the boxes have shipped.
Maybe they are sending another package?

Back