Peggle for iphone $1

<3 peggle. Great price too, it's actually very well done on the idevices

App is over 10MB, make sure you have WiFi connection.

That said, I'll buy this when I get home. Thanks OP

Works great, I thought it was a pretty good deal at $4.99 since you get the full game but WTF @ $1 :( :( :(

That's not the point, do they allow(legally)multiple installs or not? All devices connect an sign into itunes under one account

That's not the point, do they allow(legally)multiple installs or not? All devices connect an sign into itunes under one account

I don't believe that's allowed.

Anyway, I paid full price on day one when it was released so Peggle @ $1 is a steal. Must buy IMO.

Can I take advantage of this deal now and install it on my iPhone when I finally make the switch?

As long as you have itunes I don't see why not. I downloaded and paid for it from itunes on my pc then hooked up an itouch to it after the fact. It is tied to your account I'm sure.

I have installedit on two devices so far with no issues. I did a google search and it looks like it can be installed 5 times.

another good app for app deals is BargainBin. Highly recommend it (it's free!)

I downloaded this yesterday on my iTouch and I have played so much today I ran my battery out on it. Best $0.99 I have spent on an app ever.

Bought. First paid app. Thanks, OP!

edit: WOW, this one's actually better than the PC version. Waaay better. Especially if you use a high-sensitivity mouse, fine-tuning shots is so much easier!

Last edited:
I owe my life to the OP. I never check the iTunes store because usually things don't come around that I'll actually play. This was different and very worth it.

Back