Peasant's Quest

"You can't get ye flask!"

Seriously, most entertaining flash game I've played in a long time.

same here, I'm stuck. All I know is that the cottage you get into using the baby is his and you get his robe. Other than that I dont have a clue.

After you get the robe put it on, then go to the inn, get a room in the inn and you'll wake up in the middle of the night and the pantry will be open. Go to the pantry and look in it, take the horse grease. Next go to the burned out tree and the gaurd has lit the lamp, walk into it. Go back to the guard and he will let you in now. The rest should be pretty self explanitory. Have fun.

I got past that part and "defeated" Trogdor however I noticed that there were a few points (and inventory items) missing and I think it has to do with Ned.

Pfft. I suck. I have all of 15 points. Found the archer brother, now I'm stuck.

I suck.

Strike that, I'm at 39 now and covered in mud. Still stuck, but at least I made some measure of progress! :)

look in your burninated hut. then start talking / looking / taking everything in sight.

very funn hard best flash game I ever played just like Quest 4 Glory

if u type "die" he dies and u lose! wow im so good at this game

I know I've asked this before, but what do you do with ned and the wavy tree?

Has anyone tried giving Naked Ned the robe once obtained? Or the shirt once you're wearing the robe?

Makes me want to play kings quest or something similar, SPACE QUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, damn it. I've got the super trinket, shirt, and the chicken feed. and the map. what the fuck do I do now? :(

I can't open any doors, talk to anyone, or do anything :(

NM. got it.

Back