Peace Love and Rockets November 5th

LeXXon

n00b
The Texan Gamer is proud to announce Peace Love and Rockets! This will be the first Peace Love and Rocket in over a year so you know its gonna be good! We have planned and come together to give you this great LAN experience! We will be sporting a very high speed internet connection in which we will all be able to enjoy the release of Battlefield 3!

Location - Sterling Hotel
1055 Regal Row
Dallas, TX 75247-4404

Date/Time -
November 5th, 2011
11am to 10pm - Yes a Day EVENT!

Cost -
$10 Pre-Registration
$15 At the Door

Spots Available -

Pre-Registration -
August 19th @ Peace Love and Rockets

Focus Game -
Battlefield 3 (If you don't have this game by the LAN, you are going to feel left out)

Tournaments -
Starcraft 2 - 1v1 Single Elimination - Top 3 people will receive prizes
Unreal Tournament 3 - FFA - Top 4 people will receive prizes

Sponsors - EVGA, Epic Games, Trendnet, Gunnar , Velocity Micro, Spire Coolers, Thermalright, CPU Magazine, Alpha Grip, Shuttle PC, WASD Keyboards, Coolermaster, Rosewill, Zotac, MEElectronics, Bethesda, Clunky Computers, eDimensional, Xoxide, Rude Gameware, Cyber Snipa, Machinegun Computers, 2K Games, Steelseries, CS Hyde, Mythlogic, Splitfish, Matias, Greenman Gaming, Vroom Foods, Xigmatek and Shock Coffee. More to come.

You can check out the Facebook Event and also check out Peace Love and Rockets website for updates!

I will also post updates as they become available.

Last edited:
The Texan Gamer is proud to announce our first sponsor for the November 5th LAN!

Spire Coolers

Spire is a leading premier brand for computer thermal solutions, power supplies and enclosures. In order to meet the requirements and demands of the global market, we have established our production facilities and corporate office in ShenZhen, China. Our overseas branches are located in USA, The Netherlands, Germany, France, Japan and Brazil. All locations are strategically located to better work with the customers we serve.

We are excited to have them on board and can't wait to show you all what we have in store for you during PLR in November!

The Peace Love and Rockets Pre-Registration will start on August 19th at 7pm CST! You will be able to take advantage of the $10 pre-pay or if you would like, you can pay at the door for $15! The current seat limit will be 50, if we get enough interested we will expand it, but we will need AT LEAST 65 people interested! So invite your friends, get pumped, and get ready for Peace Love and Rockets on November 5th!

We will be announcing all of the sponsors thus far this upcoming Friday, so you will want to stay in tune for that, we have a amazing list already!

www.peaceloveandrockets.org

I may be in CA right now, but that's going to change at the end of September and this sounds like a good intro to DFW gaming event.
Registered.

I may be in CA right now, but that's going to change at the end of September and this sounds like a good intro to DFW gaming event.
Registered.

Sounds good, hope to see you there! I'm sure you will enjoy the event.

Registration is pass half full, if you are even considering going I would register to make sure you have a spot.

Sponsors will be updated once again by the end of the week

Registration has filled up! No worries though, once we get enough people on the wait list we will open up for a additional 20-30 people. So if you are still interested in attending PLR go ahead and register! www.peaceloveandrockets.org

Updated sponsors on post above.

joining in on the UT3 tourny. I haven't played it in at least a year, but the winners will need some canon fodder to pad their stats. :)

joining in on the UT3 tourny. I haven't played it in at least a year, but the winners will need some canon fodder to pad their stats. :)

Added you in, I'm sure there will be more people interested at the actual event, plus...who am I going to give all these prizes too if no one plays? :p

Due to events beyond our control, we have been forced to find a new location for our November edition of Peace Love and Rockets. Do not fear, we haven't moved it too far, but we need to make sure that everyone spreads the word! The new location is at the Sterling Hotel in Dallas! The address at this location is 1055 Regal Row Dallas, TX 75247-4404, you can see the hotel right off Hwy 114(CORRECTION)! We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you are unable to make the event then please contact us at [email protected] to cancel your registration, (if you pre-paid, we will refund you in full). We are working our hardest to keep this event alive and kicking and are very happy that the Sterling Hotel has worked with us to keep this event going.

At this time we very happy to announce that we are opening registration to 90 people, so anyone that was on the wait list previously is now automatically registered for the LAN! Due to the high volume of requests for more seating, we will be releasing seats that were previously reserved at 1 p.m. ( 2 hours after registration opens), so make sure that you get there earlier than later. If you have or are going to pre-pay for the LAN, your seat will be saved throughout the entire event! We encourage everyone to come out at or after the 1pm cut off and try to get a spot at this amazing LAN if you are stuck on the wait list.

On other news, we have cancelled the Quake Live tournament, we are sorry for those of you that were looking forward to this and we hope to bring it back at our next event. We have posted the map list for the Starcraft 2 1v1 tournament which you can find here. We encourage everyone to sign up for the two current tournaments that we have up, and who knows...we might have a secret tournament that might pop up in the middle of the event so be ready!

At this time, our focus game of Battlefield 3 might be a bit hard to accommodate, while we are working our hardest to keep it playable at the LAN, limitations are arising at the new location. We will update you on our focus game as soon as we know more information.

Please remember that the venue has changed to the Sterling Hotel in Dallas, the Holiday Inn Express in Addison is no longer the location. Please inform everyone that is interested in attending this event. Any questions about the changes or the event please email [email protected].

Thanks
- PLR Staff

Holy buckets, the new location is close to me now. :eek: At least now I won't get lost. :D

Will the network support NIC teaming and if so will you guys allow it? I would be willing to pay for the extra port.

Thanks.

Holy buckets, the new location is close to me now. :eek: At least now I won't get lost. :D

Will the network support NIC teaming and if so will you guys allow it? I would be willing to pay for the extra port.

Thanks.

PM sent.

Back