Peace, Love, and Rockets 7 - Mar 15, 7p-7a

Terry Olaes

I Used to be the [H] News Guy
Looking for a LAN in North Texas?

Come join us at Peace, Love, and Rockets 7 in Arlington, TX on March 15, from 7pm-7am.

Visit our site for more details.

PLR is all about fun, games and hanging out with buddies.....while trying to put a rocket in their face. ;) Thanks and hope to see y'all there!

Couldn't you have put the location in the title so I didn't have to click just to find out it's in Texas?

Couldn't you have put the location in the title so I didn't have to click just to find out it's in Texas?

Hey, that's a good idea. Alas, I can't edit the title so we're stuck with the way that it is. :D

for a little more information before you click on the link.

Peace, Love and Rockets is a local LAN host with 5 Lans a year. We have an average of 50-70 gamers each event. We have prize tournaments for games including, Call of Duty 4, Quake 3 Arena (and its many mods), along with many vintage games to keep it interesting, previously did a Doom 1v1 tournament. Anyone wishing to sign up for our March event, please visit www.PeaceLoveandRockets.org .

FrostByte
PLR Public Relations

I've been to the last 4 or so, and must say they're rather awesome. If you can go, then do so.

One of the prizes in our raffle for attendees is a VisionTek ATi Radeon HD 3870 card. Check out the site and forums for more info. Hope to see y'all there! ;)

glad to see this LAN make the front page news! I'm here in attendance as well.

Being staff and PR, ill make an announcement soon, or Terry Olas will.

Back