PDF Combine via Explorer Context Menu

Demon10000

Supreme [H]ardness
Greetings:

I'm looking for a piece of software to combine, or merge PDF files via the context menu in explorer. I have done the google research, and I've tried about 30 different programs and none of them work (they don't have the context menu).

The best one that I found was Quick PDF Tools, which has the options I'm looking for, but unfortuantely it won't work properly if the PDF files are on a mapped drive.

Free is the best option (of course!), but if there was a small charge for an enterprise license, I would

Yeah; thats actually what I'm trying to avoid. Without getting into too many boring details, we have acrobat pro for these people and I am delivering it via microsoft App-V. It can't take advantage of the type of shell extension that Adobe uses in Acrobat, so my users lost this functionality. So that leaves me to find another program to do that.

I've only used 1 PDF merging program. It was a batch file that you ran. You just had to number your PDFs 1 - 2 -3 etc in the order which you wanted them to appear in the final order. There was no right click option though.

Back