PC power and cooling 80+ silver cert 750w PSU for 69.99

It's in my cart and my finger is sorta hovering over the purchase link... Does anyone have any perspective on this unit? I really need something that will juice 2x GTX 570s...

I'm running a gtx 580 @ 1000/2350 with it

As well as an i7 920 @ 4.2 ghz, 3 3tb harddrives, 12gb's of RAM, an H80 and 4 case fans.

Should be plenty for 2 570's.

The 62 amp single 12v rail is awesome.

^^ they probably are superior, these new ones are made by OCZ, but i will say that this unit felt very solid, made no odd noises and the voltages are very solid.

Not from what I read. These are the real deal. The new units still hit 50+ more wattage than they were rated for comfortably.

I ran a PC Power Silencer 500 for a while and it ran great. I'd buy another and this one is a pretty sweet price. I'd recommend it.

Do you guys know if this a "plus sized" PSU or regular sized one? My Antec Neo Eco fits the case barely but the modular seasonic 750w is too big!

Not from what I read. These are the real deal. The new units still hit 50+ more wattage than they were rated for comfortably.

Really... that makes me want to crack it open and see what components are inside.

There was a deal just 2 days ago for Corsair TX750V2, jumped on that but probably would have purchased this instead had I saw it beforehand. Already received TX750V2 and its good to finally be able to OC components without fear. Was able to bump video card gpu frequency to 1.02GHz with 4% bump in voltage. Everything is nice and stable.

Edit: Read review for this and seems I made good decision.

Last edited:
I went ahead and bit on this PSU but ordered it on Amazon instead since they were also selling at $89.24 with the $20 rebate and I have prime. More points on the Amazon card that way too...

There was a deal just 2 days ago for Corsair TX750V2, jumped on that but probably would have purchased this instead had I saw it beforehand. Already received TX750V2 and its good to finally be able to OC components without fear. Was able to bump video card gpu frequency to 1.02GHz with 4% bump in voltage. Everything is nice and stable.

Edit: Read review for this and seems I made good decision.

I think they're equivalent, but definitely tip the hat for modular (which doesn't matter in my case)

Back