PC Perspective Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Live Benchmarking - 4:30PM CDT

Hmmm, i would like to see a comparison between FuryX & VEGA FE, but Gamer's Nexus don't present any data for the FuryX at its gaming benchmarks.
(*FuryX was included only at the 3D Mark-Firestrike benchmarks, in which, is far behind the VEGA FE. I would like to see their difference at games as well though !! )

Hmmm, i would like to see a comparison between FuryX & VEGA FE, but Gamer's Nexus don't present any data for the FuryX at its gaming benchmarks.
(*FuryX was included only at the 3D Mark-Firestrike benchmarks, in which, is far behind the VEGA FE. I would like to see their difference at games as well though !! )

Pcper got the Fury X.

No, this card is AMDs version of a Titan.
That may be, but the card is still intended for workstation users.
"The Vega Frontier Edition cards are intended for workstations and not gaming machines, and for running high-end professional applications versus maximizing frame rates at reasonable prices. In this regard, PC World was able to verify that Vega Frontier Edition is a powerful option compared to Nvidia’s highest-end GeForce GTX Titan Xp."

That may be, but the card is still intended for workstation users.
"The Vega Frontier Edition cards are intended for workstations and not gaming machines, and for running high-end professional applications versus maximizing frame rates at reasonable prices. In this regard, PC World was able to verify that Vega Frontier Edition is a powerful option compared to Nvidia’s highest-end GeForce GTX Titan Xp."

Yes, and guess what's the fastest gaming card is if you dont need the latest game ready driver. That's right, a P6000. For Pro applications, Vega FE is more down into the P4000 range.

The card was also demoed during AMDs event as a gaming card.

That Vega FE even got a mode to switch between pro drivers and game drivers.

I know the desire for a magic fix is very high on the wish list. But I think most of us by now had enough of the endless lies and hype.

Jesus, it can't even beat a stock 1080? And a 1080 has lots of OC headroom, whereas AMD GPUs tend to ship closer to maxed out just to be able to keep up (Fiji anyone).

"Wait for Vega... Wait for Vega..."

"Wait for drivers..."

"Wait for Navi. Hold on for Navi!"

Last edited:
Back