PC Magazine names PS3 one of the most overrated products of all time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got rid of my ps3, nuff said.

absolutely worthless (even for bluray, which has pretty much lost the format war already)

lol, I can feel the love in the air... I'm gettin bashed like nuts here. Isn't that a cause for banning? Oh well, like I said before, people that BASH the PS3 are people that CANT AFFORD it or are stupid sh*tbox360 or nintendo wii f@nb0ys. Why can't you people wait a year before bashing the PS3 like nuts? The xbox360 had a year to mature itself in terms of games, system stability, upgrades, and internet browsing capabilities. Why not the PS3?

Like i said before, ill wait to see it all pan out. But RIGHT NOW, its not looking good. I dont buy games on potential, because we all know what potential means, right? When or if the ps3 reaches its potential, then i'll jump on the wagon, it'll still be room, sony want my money too. Until then, im happy with what i have. And i see your biasness seeping through your posts, shitbox? Please.. Non of us are hating on the sony brand, but we are calling a spade a spade right now. If you must justifying your purchase, then so be it, buy some blu ray movies and be happy, oh and play resistance.

lol, I can feel the love in the air... I'm gettin bashed like nuts here. Isn't that a cause for banning? Oh well, like I said before, people that BASH the PS3 are people that CANT AFFORD it or are stupid sh*tbox360 or nintendo wii f@nb0ys. Why can't you people wait a year before bashing the PS3 like nuts? The xbox360 had a year to mature itself in terms of games, system stability, upgrades, and internet browsing capabilities. Why not the PS3?

Yes, pay 600 bucks now so you can wait a year and a half to actually use it. What were we all thinking, that's the perfect plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back