i5 7600k - dallied with the best TPC
16gb of corsair mem 3000mhz
8*2

mb is the gigabyte z270m-dh3

gc is the gf gigbyte gtx970 mini

nvme evo 960 from samsung

and the case is nzxt h440

the psu is the old cooler master 850w 10years servive

I make an windows 10 64 bit the last ver from microsoft with last drivers updated include the gc

the issue when i play games on stock not even oc @ 3.8 pass some times 1 hour I got black screen and sometimes restart !!!!

black screen make me crazy I do bench marks furemark prime95 every thing the same issue format 10 times with the same isuue !!!

what can bee ?

thanks helpers

NO, I watch the heat on the cpu not passed the 60c and the GPU not passed the 64c !!!!

there is an noises come from it when it full load but on the bios shows 12.3v means not under 12v

I see you started another post about this issue in the Intel sub forum. A few people there agreed on the PSU. It may be unstable now and most likely is the culprit of your issues.

psu cant take it plus if u have any dust in there.. it limits everything even more

done the tests like memtest and the mem pass the cpu prime95 5 hour pass and the gpu pass just the psu black screen and sometime reset

Guys.. thats why u can buy compressed air in cans :D u dont have to open psu or any other parts.. u can just dust it with air.. :D

random but consistent crashes + noisy 10 year old PSU... there's your answer.

which reminds me... my PSU is getting noisy too, time for new caps

Guys.. thats why u can buy compressed air in cans :D u dont have to open psu or any other parts.. u can just dust it with air.. :D

Canned air is literally crap.

Air compressor ans spray nozzle FTW.

And yeah, the PSU is the problem.

Canned air is literally crap.

Air compressor ans spray nozzle FTW.

And yeah, the PSU is the problem.

100% PSU the main Issue here Sir, and I did make a refresh clean for the H440 and replaced the fans.

Thanks all for the answers the answer and problem solved with switche FROM OLD psu to an old psu the issue was from the psu now its work and stable

Back