PC Gamer's annual list of upcoming games

Contagion has me interested. I really liked Zombie Panic Source & had a lot of fun playing it with friends. I am eagerly awaiting the new Wolfenstien & Witcher 3. Keeping an eye on that No Mans Sky game too.

2014 is gearing up to be a great year for gaming.

Such a bummer to the RTS genre basically fade away. Legacy of the Void and the Meridian game are the only two on the list. People hate on Blizzard, but they have single handedly kept the genre alive.

thanks for the link..alot of games in there I never heard of...

age of decadence 'been in development for 9 years'...lmao ..are you kidding me!!!

again, lots of cool ideas but as we all know, its the execution and fun factor that matters most

Well after looking through that I'm pretty sure the list of games I'm looking forward to in 2014 just doubled. Although I'm thinking some of them might not be released until 2015.

WHAT? Tex Murphy new game?

O.O... want it now, just now, release it please during first quarter of 2014. I need this game to feed my Tex Murphy addiction. And if they fail and don't release this precious jewel, I'll get the pitchfork and torch mob :)

One thing that I don't like though is, that there are way too many survival horrors and zombie games. Seems the plague of WW2 shooters is coming back, where every dev and his grandma had to make ww2 shooter game. Now everyone has to make "you are lost blah blah blah, there are zombies, blah, blah, blah"

Last edited:
Been so long since I saw Prey 2 mentioned anywhere I thought it was canceled. Chances for it's release still don't sound promising. Shame,the initial concept and trailer showed a lot of potential.

Doesn't seem to be much that appeals to me. Witcher 3 is a must. Mad Max has a good premise, have to see how it turns out. Will see how Thief reviews. Really hope GTAV comes to pc this year.

hate it when they list 2015 games..........D3, maybe, South Park maybe...Galactic Princes maybe.

rest, meh.

Is it me, or were there no racing games listed?
It's you. It's under sports.

Kingdom Rises looks pretty freakin cool.... Too bad it seems to be multiplayer only.

Witcher 3 is a given for me.
Looks like I'm gonna have to pick up Shroud of the Avatar, but still not a 100% sure. Too bad I pulled out earlier since I thought it was gonna be an Monthly MMO.

Can someone tell me about Dark Souls. Is it still requiring of Windows Live, I hear Windows Live is gone, but I only heard of a couple of games actually taking it out of their games.

Maybe I'll throw another 690 in.. Good stuff coming up! I :)

It's you. It's under sports.

Kingdom Rises looks pretty freakin cool.... Too bad it seems to be multiplayer only.

Witcher 3 is a given for me.
Looks like I'm gonna have to pick up Shroud of the Avatar, but still not a 100% sure. Too bad I pulled out earlier since I thought it was gonna be an Monthly MMO.

Can someone tell me about Dark Souls. Is it still requiring of Windows Live, I hear Windows Live is gone, but I only heard of a couple of games actually taking it out of their games.

Gah - first games to pop up under that category too. :eek: Thanks.

Some good games I didn't know about.

The Stomping Land looks great.

Such a bummer to the RTS genre basically fade away. Legacy of the Void and the Meridian game are the only two on the list. People hate on Blizzard, but they have single handedly kept the genre alive.

Planetary Annihilation?

Subscribed so I can go through this later and lookup "<name of game> movie" on YouTube because I'm more interested in the cinematic entertainment than the actual gameplay. :D

Anyone have a list of games for 2013? :? I know there are some games I missed and for life of me can't remember their names or imagery

First I've heard of mad max, that actually sounds pretty interesting. Glad to see titanfall is coming to PC too, I really didn't want to buy a console just for that.

First I've heard of mad max, that actually sounds pretty interesting. Glad to see titanfall is coming to PC too, I really didn't want to buy a console just for that.

Its releasing day 1 same as XB1/360 versions :D

Good stuff. Lots of innovation. Love being a PC gamer.

Oh and need more Civ V expansion packs... lol.

Good stuff. Lots of innovation. Love being a PC gamer.

Oh and need more Civ V expansion packs... lol.

I would think we have to be getting close to Civ VI one of these days ... or the holy grail (a remake of Alpha Centauri) :cool:

PC Gamer put's together pretty good lists. Their 2013 list was good, too. Their reviews, unfortunately, don't show the same quality ;)

I would think we have to be getting close to Civ VI one of these days ... or the holy grail (a remake of Alpha Centauri) :cool:

I would settle for a Civ V version of Rhys and Fall.. apparently it won't happen. :mad:

Back