pc gamer reviews Win 10 Gaming Mode

I think you gotta check/change your wording, cause that reads like it performs better with game mode on.
decent read. ive had the same experience with game mode on my system, some games are no different, some seem smoother but fps is the same and some are worse. I think the opposite of him though on the insider preview installed on a daily driver. the whole point is to use it as much as possible to help find issues. cant really do that on a system that only get a couple hours use per week.

I still think MS shouldn't have culled the QA staff and left the testing to it's users.
It's ridiculous that you should feel bad for not testing enough for them as an end user.

I don't feel bad at all. I want to help make it better so I only use the fast ring and have been since day one. in that time I haven't had any major issues that would stop me from using the computer.

Setting an application to an elevated priority, if you don't know how to optimize anything else, will accomplish exactly what Game Mode is currently doing

Back