PC Download - Grey Goo Definitive Edition - $1.99 - Amazon

Hmmm I was going to comment that it was an OK game when RTS were just flooding from everywhere. Although looking at Wiki it says it was released in 2015? I could have sworn I played that game much longer ago than 2 years.... in fact I'm almost certain I did.

I dunno even know what it is but I used my rewards on it. There's surprisingly few things to use these no-rush rewards on.

Order Summary
Items: $1.99
Shipping & handling: $0.00
No-Rush Reward: -$1.99
Total before tax: $0.00
Estimated tax to be collected:* $0.00

Doesn't mean you're all not gonna end up with another charge when they catch the booboo on the pricing so, don't be surprised if it happens. :)

Doesn't mean you're all not gonna end up with another charge when they catch the booboo on the pricing so, don't be surprised if it happens. :)

That's not how Amazon works. And unless I'm wrong, its illegal to double charge for a pricing mistake.

Laws aren't the same everywhere, and if it's a pricing error they have the right (as defined in their Terms of Service) to withdraw the offer and the license you're purchasing for the software so, again, don't be surprised if it happens, it more than likely won't but it could.

Laws aren't the same everywhere, and if it's a pricing error they have the right (as defined in their Terms of Service) to withdraw the offer and the license you're purchasing for the software so, again, don't be surprised if it happens, it more than likely won't but it could.

First you were wrong, its illegal to charge again, because they don't have the authority to do that and its obviously illegal. Second, the most they can do is cancel the order. This being Amazon, they will do nothing.

eh, I picked it up. but I suspect it was a decimal point error. 19.90 would be 1/3 off and normal, 1.99 just seems bizarre, unless they are trying to get playerbase up so they can push dlc/microtransactions

I think $1.99 is the price..

they wouldn't dream of charging you twice. They could cancel but not charge twice (dont think they can cancel this since u get the key immediately)

Hmmm I was going to comment that it was an OK game when RTS were just flooding from everywhere. Although looking at Wiki it says it was released in 2015? I could have sworn I played that game much longer ago than 2 years.... in fact I'm almost certain I did.
Press release link on that wiki entry says same date (January 23, 2015). So 2 1/2 years old.

Press release link on that wiki entry says same date (January 23, 2015). So 2 1/2 years old.
I know what it says, I'm just having a major case of time contraction occurring or something. My kid is about 1 1/2 years old, and I know for a fact I haven't played pretty much anything in that time frame, then 9 months of pregnancy some play but not much, which leaves a relatively small window.

There you have it kids, having a child will make fun things you did seem like an eternity ago.

Holy shit, i'm in for 2! $3.98 for 2 copies? Done! One for me, one for a friend. It's still $30 bucks on Steam proper.

This is a fantastic little RTS.

Thanks, OP!

I'm guessing no mistake, during the summer sale it was $4.79. Game is from 2015 and I'm sure any serious sales have long since dropped off.

Picked it up initially as I figured it was a good value, then noticed it was an RTS, so yeah definitely only worth $2 to me.

strange game.

yes the code works. Some friends and I picked it up and tried. The sides are dramatically different. The Goo seems overpowered at first blush.

Best 2 bucks I have spent in a long time. Great RTS game. They don't make them like this anymore.

Back