0002.jpg

0003.jpg
0004.jpg
0005.jpg
0006.jpg
0007.jpg
0008.jpg

Mopar or No Desk!

Very nice work so far - looking forward to the finalized build!

That is so freaking cool! The lights off is so epic! Such a wicked design and I hope the system booted to windows properly! Can you share the specs for this badass build???? Be sure to submit this to GURU3D's Rig of The Month!

That is so freaking cool! The lights off is so epic! Such a wicked design and I hope the system booted to windows properly! Can you share the specs for this badass build???? Be sure to submit this to GURU3D's Rig of The Month!
Thanks man! I haven't install windows at that moment but all good now. It's only low specs as this build is for my 13 year old nephew as a birthday present. His mostly gonna use it for online class and some low/mid games :)

Thanks man! I haven't install windows at that moment but all good now. It's only low specs as this build is for my 13 year old nephew as a birthday present. His mostly gonna use it for online class and some low/mid games :)
That is wickedly awesome! lol Good for you!

That is a wickedly cool and fun build, your Nephew will be blown away by this. The dark videos are where it shines but honestly it just looked really cool.

Looks bit more like a pimped out new charger with the lights rather than an old school black one with chrome bits. Made me chuckle, nice job though. Still looks cool.

damn man.
I want to criticize a couple points on the build, but looking at the whole thing put together I can't.. Its just a work of freaking art.

I love that you built your own speakers into the system.

What did you use to amplify them?

Back