(PC) Dead Space, Sacred 2 at gogamer HOT IMHO

Despite some small keyboard control quirks, Dead Space is an excellent survival horror game. Definitely worth 35 clams.

I've been recommending Dead Space to all my buddies, I played it on the PS3 and loved it.

Agreed. Dead Space is a great game for PC once you get used to the laggy controls. For $35, it would be a no brainer to me. This game will definitely make you abit uneasy.

If you have a 360, just use the controller on the PC :)
Makes it alot easier to play

Worth it, turn off vSync in Dead Space and you're good to go. The vertical look is a bit slow and you can't change the speed, that's the problem but it isn't laggy after turning off vsync.

Dead space is an amazing game, and the 360 controller for the pc version makes it better.

I recommend it.

Control issues aside Dead Space is pretty good. Sacred 2 demo wasnt impressive at all. Youd be better off getting Fallout 3 though...

Why does Dead Space have to be in the 3rd person :(

it was by design. They wanted to get rid of any sort of "HUD" that surrounded your screen and made all the meters a part of your suit and weapons, and they wanted you to feel slighlt claustrophobic.

Its done really well honestly, and in some instances actually makes it easier to aim when the shit hits the fan (I have beaten it on the PS3)

There's a 360 wireless receiver for PC on newegg

Oh nice. Thanky thanky! And only $17 shipped. Worth it. I have halo 1 and 2 for PC along with gears of war and mass effect. although mass effect is better with the mouse because of the realtime combat system.

Haven't played the demo, but the original Sacred was a great, expansive game that helped feed my Diablo fix...

IMO Sacred 2 is pretty weak. I remember Sacred being a fairly decent though occassionally buggy Diablo clone. It really feels like the game has not advanced in 4 years. Also, the Blind Guardian intro is incredibly cheesy

My order of Sacred:2 Fallen Angel was canceled. There was zero explanation within the email as well... anyone else have similar results?

This email is to confirm the cancellation for the item listed below. If your credit card was charged, a refund has been processed. Please allow up to two billing cycles for your refund credit to appear on your credit card statement.

EDIT:

Luckily the deal is still going... so I ordered again.

Back