PC Classic!

Armenius

Extremely [H]
You know you want one. Yes, the site says this is real and not a joke.

https://unitetechno.com/dt_catalog/pc-classic/

Best part of the FAQ:

Can’t I just buy a Raspberry Pi, an enclosure, gamepad, keyboard, and mouse, 3D print a faceplate, install Armbian, buy 30+ games, build the source for ARM or install/configure in DOSBox for each and every game, create a menu system with game art, and tell everyone about it at parties?

No.

100 doesn't sound too bad but I already have a Pi 3 b+ and frankly, it's not that great for games. Let's see their GUI first.

Roland MT-32 support???
The part of the FAQ I quoted in the OP is exactly what this is: a Raspberry Pi with Armbian and DOSBox. I haven't been keeping up with DOSBox, so I don't know if it can emulate the Roland MT-32.

Well if they put as much effort into the device as they did into their promo video, then I wouldn't want to touch that crap.

I would pick it up with 3000 games but not for 30 games there a a ton of good games out there that basically got lost in transition.

The part of the FAQ I quoted in the OP is exactly what this is: a Raspberry Pi with Armbian and DOSBox. I haven't been keeping up with DOSBox, so I don't know if it can emulate the Roland MT-32.

I bought a used one a few years back, was able to plug it in and get it working pass-through to DOSbox. Great to play all those old sierra games with an MT-32, no way I could have afforded one when they were new!

Back