pc bottlenecked ?

simlac

n00b
hey guys I have a situation here and I don't know what to do ! this is my system

gpu: GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X 11G

cpu: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor, 3700 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)

ram: 16gb 3000 Mhz ddr4

mobo:ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING

screen: asus 144hz

ok there is the thing, when I'm playing for example at rdr2 in ultra my fps is like around 20-30, but my cpu usage is at 13% and my gpu around 10% so I think its maybe more a setting then a bottleneck but what setting ? please help me

and btw my screen is connected in my gpu with a displayport, I checked and my screen is set at 144 hz and my v-sync is activated and my cpu and gpu temp are around 40-50 celcius while I'm playing.

my benchmark results :

fps:113

score:4727

min fps:34.8

max fps: 167.2

quality ultra

Last edited:
you say "ultra" but what res? you gpu usage is waaaay low too, so maybe a driver issue?! do you have anything running in the background, any recording/streaming enabled?

That is how the game runs basically at launch there was an average of 30 FPS I don't think much has improved.

you say "ultra" but what res? you gpu usage is waaaay low too, so maybe a driver issue?! do you have anything running in the background, any recording/streaming enabled?
Definitely sounds like software issues, not hardware.

Back