PC/360 Compatible Racing Wheel

CBR

I Show Old Ladies My Dick Wrappers
I'm ruthlessly addicted to racing games and want to get a decent wheel setup to play them with. Most of my games are on the PC, but in the near future I may pick up a 360 and Forza 3. What I'm looking for is a wheel thats compatible with both.

I was looking at the 360 Wireless Racing Wheel, but I'm not sure if that would fit the bill. I'm looking in the sub-$100 range, with force feedback if possible.

Anyone know of any race wheels that will do this, or will I have to deal with one or the other?

The only other wheel I know of which is compatible with PC and 360 is made by Fanatec.

But it's more than 100$

You can use the MS Racing Wheel on both the xbox 360 and the PC as long as you get the optional xbox 360 wireless receiver.

You can use the MS Racing Wheel on both the xbox 360 and the PC as long as you get the optional xbox 360 wireless receiver.

I'm going to do this soon, but keep in mind the wireless receiver is no longer being sold by itself any longer. Its only being bundled with a wireless controller and sold as the wireless Xbox 360 controller for the PC. I think ~$50.

edit. Also, I don't think drivers are out yet for the wheel so while it works great, Force Feedback isn't. Let me double check though.

I just picked up the 360 race wheel on Amazon used for $64 with free shipping, just need to find a decent deal on the receiver.

Back