Payday 2: VR Available in Main Game

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
I have good news for all of you VR fans out there that weren't part of the Payday 2 VR beta - VR is now part of the main game. Go now and update your game in Steam and give it a try. It looks pretty good to me. Let those of us without VR gear know how you like it. Thanks cageymaru.

Nearly the entire game is now unlocked and available to our VR heisters, with a few exceptions that are still in development. Play all heists with just about all weapons that are available in the game. Bring a sniper rifle with a magnified scope to cover your friends from afar, or why not stand on the front line with an LMG and a rocket launcher? Afterwards you could blast into the distance in a Longfellow packed with goats, it’s your choice!

I have been playing the beta for a while on my vive with the wife (she plays mouse/kb method) and it is a blast to play. You get more options like the ability to reach over a counter top and shoot someone while picking a lock. The warping movement is decently synced to mimic normal movement so the other players cannot tell. It is fun shooting two desert eagles each at a different target.

I've played it a bit, it's been a lot of fun in the 1.5 hours or so I played the beta.

for anyone that has played it, can you use KBM to control or is it only the touch controllers?

Back