PAX east tickets now on sale!!

This is why I will never go to PAX, fucking scalpers which they don't do anything about and no heads up on getting tickets.

I just don't want to go to Boston. Went to West Pax and had fun. No offense Boston, your traffic sucks is all.

This is why I will never go to PAX, fucking scalpers which they don't do anything about and no heads up on getting tickets.

yeap. guess I'm not going this year either. All my friends bought tickets 2 hours ago, I just got up (work third shift) and 3 day passes are all sold out. BUT guess what? There on ebay for $300 each ($90 original price). Sorry but not worth it.

One of these days I think it would be neat to go to PAX, I just wish it wasn't a 6 hour drive to Boston to get there.

i drive about 5 hours. and was fortuante to get 3 day passes. Last year i got sat/sunday passes and was content. If anyone goes i'd like to know!

I'm in, thanks! I saw that the 3-day passes were gone, so I burned $40 more than I wanted & went with each of the 1-day passes. I'm happy I'm going though.

pliskin679, where do you live? I'll be leaving from Norfolk, VA via flight due to having a toddler to tag along. I could meet you there though.

I live in NY about 4 hour drive actually. about 1h outside manhattan.

I live in NY about 4 hour drive actually. about 1h outside manhattan.

In NY also, but way upstate.

I used to live in San Antonio... didn't even know they had a PAX there. Is that new? I would have happily gone to that.

In NY also, but way upstate.

I used to live in San Antonio... didn't even know they had a PAX there. Is that new? I would have happily gone to that.

Pax South started this year I believe which was the first year it was held.

My wife. Bringing a toddler you said? We are finding a baby sitter for our kids haha. id be afraid to lose my kids haha. being 1 and 3 they would jet and never be found again
This was from last year

Well... my wife & daughter will be staying with her aunt near Boston while I'm at PAX East. My wife isn't a gamer (though she'll do some casual games with me), so there wouldn't be a very good reason for us to pay for additional passes.

I didn't connect the dots with your photo & your first post. :eek:

good shit. pick a hotel yet? I used airbnb to get a place in Charleston.

So I moved to Cambridge, MA last October all the while thinking how neat it would be to have easy access to PAX east as an incidental plus.

Unfortunately I seemed to have not paid close enough attention to when they went on sale and didn't buy tickets until December 14 so I was only able to get a ticket for Sunday. So at least I have a ticket for one of the days, but does any good stuff happen on Sunday? Still no schedule info on the site.

Back