Patriot & HardOCP Lucky Draw Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Patriot RAM and SSDs. All are incredibly fast and reliable. I'd sure love to have the next best thing from them.

I do not know what I like about Patriot Memory yet as I have never owned any. I'd be glad to let you know what I think after I win a pair....:p

I use Patriot products because of the high quality performance, reliability and speed it offers.

Great Products, Reasonable Prices, Fearless attitude toward quality.

I have a new system to build!

They've always made solid hardware. I've never really heard of anyone having any real trouble with anything they make.

Patriot makes reliable and efficient products for a new user all the way to the enthusiast. When it comes to storage, memory, flash drives or other peripherals they are always on top of my list.

I could use an upgrade to my memory sadly my mobo only supports up to 1333mhz but i would use the memory and start a new build not sure on which mobo or cpu to use yet but memory is a good start

First and foremost, it works. On top of that it looks good:)

After working at a retailer for 2 years, that carried Patriot products, I can say that I have been impressed by their performance! Seriously though.. good stuff at a good price! what is there not to like? Anyway, could use some more ram for my editing :)

I like that patriot maintains a balance between quality enthusiast parts and great value across their entire catalog.

I really like the way their IEM memory looks, especially with an asus board with blue heatsinks.

Never heard any bad reviews about Patriot memory. I would love the opportunity to try some out myself :cool:.

I have ordered a set of ddr2 patriot memory back in lga775 days.

it was DOA.

its needless to say i haven't had any patriot products since then. the new lineup looks promising. give them to me and i'll give it a shot :)

I have been using PNY as my go-to brand for deskstop memory and I really can't say anything bad about them yet. Consistent quality & stability have been what I have come to expect when I buy PNY products.

When does this contest end? I didn't see a date.

If I win I love Patriot long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back