Patriot & HardOCP Lucky Draw Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used Patriot in older DDR builds and it was rock solid. I'm using Patriot DDR3 in my latest two Sandy Bridge builds - rock solid stability and great prices. Also using a Patriot Pyro that's been 100% stable under Win 8. I use a Patriot Explorer USB flash drive to load the OS and it's fast, reliable and rugged.

Blazing fast memory at great prices, with an exceptional warranty. You can't go wrong with Patriot!!

Last edited:
Patriot memory are reputed to be reliable and actually run at rated speeds.
Would love to try these babies

I've always had great luck with Patriot branded memory, use it in a lot of builds because it's what Fry's seems to always have great deals on. Never been disappointed yet! :)

I haven't had any patriot memory module ever fail me. I don't see a lot of publicity about them, but since my first purchase, it has never let me down.

patriot is a good company with a line of quality products that are priced right as well as being in line with its compatition it would be a priviege to have them in my system hope i win

I love Patriot because I feel like I am fighting the terrorists whenever I buy their products

Since building our latest PC... We have been using Patriot Brand products. They never disappoint! Quality and price are great. We've shopped others but none compare! Thanx for the contest and a chance to win a superb product!

I like all their products because it's the Patriotic thing to do. Besides they are top-notch in all respects!

I do like Patriot products. I've had two of their Xporter XT 16GB sticks, both of them hold up way better than Corsair's GT sticks do, and they're generally way faster to boot :)

I would like to say I like this or that about the products but in truth I have never used any of their stuff but I am willing to try it!

Any time I've used Patriot, I've had great experiences. Price was solid (B&M even!), and reputation made it the clear choice vs. other similarly priced kits in-store.

The kits I had used were with simple silver colored coolers. Simple and effective.

I like their products because they run cool. Their prices and warranty ain't bad either. ;)

Love all the stuff they do for the gaming community, and this will sound stupid I'm sure, but I love the heat sinks on their memory kits, haha

I like the name patriot, as well as the look of their products. Other people I trust have said their performance is good.

Patriot's excellent USB drives, memory, and SD cards have been a staple in my arsenal for the past four years. With outstanding customer support backed by their lifetime warranty I always feel confident purchasing Patriot products.

I really like that all the memory I have purchased in the past for my E8400 has been stable and caused me no issues. Never had to RMA it and it's still running strong today!

I have had partiot Memory, flash drives, Box Office, and a Valkrye NAS, and all have performed flawlessly for me! I could really use this memory for my new PC build!

Thanks Patriot and HardOCP for having this contest!

Sean

I like the overclocking ability it would give me and the red color would look awesome in my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back