Patriot & HardOCP Lucky Draw Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price and Quality always where it needed to be.

My work started carrying Patriot SSD's at a decent price so i've been selling a tonne of them

Patriot has never failed me and i consider it to be a solid brand when it comes to choosing reasonably priced memory.

I've owned Patriot memory in the past with my 775 build. I am currently building a box for my friend and am evaluating the Patriot memory offerings. Since they've built their reputation up, they are certainly in the front-running to support this build.

I've run Patriot RAM on my system for years. When 2 years ago my ram starting having errors, I quickly and easily got a new replacement. I'm pleased with Patriot performance, but even more pleased with their great warranty and service.

Patriot has always been a performance leader for Memory. Still one of the best performance/value leaders. Not sure about their new media players. But there memory products have a great track record.

I like them because their memory, SSD and flash products have been solid performers for me and don't fail- unlike my own memory. . . .

I have a reindeer usb memory stick by Patriot so I've gotta go for there creativity!

I honestly do not know.

I do not believe I have had the pleasure to own a Patriot product as yet.

Here's hoping that changes soon!

I can't lie, the color combos work with my computer, so I must have them.....

As far as their other products, I've only tried their thumb drives which are great, but their SSD's look really tempting seeing as I don't have one yet.

I have both an Patriot Box Office, and a newer Patriot Alpine, and they have served me well. I would love to try their memory.

Love their memory and have used them many times. Have never had a problem with them.

Patriot's memory provides the rock solid performance and stability needed for today's most extreme gaming systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back